Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

I think the less tied down we get to one actor being THE [insert comic character], the better quality movies we will have. Each movie is going to try and tell a different story and sometimes an actor that worked great for one story just doesn't work well on another. If they were to establish the characters over the faces playing them, it might be a bit harder to get repeat business. How many times have you heard a list of three hopefuls and been disappointed by the final cut? I have. They should have to pay ridiculous amounts and sacrifice post-film editing and CGI to pay some guy who knows they'll need him for a sequel.

im trying to limit how many tidbits im posting in here now. i dont think i need to post about every tiny piece of info i find about these movies. ill try and keep updates once weekly if even that, unless some big news breaks. now, on with the goodies...

ThorWithHammer-thumb-550x933-43195.jpg

and take a gander at a couple of cap and thor concept images:
MarvelComicConPosterCaptainAmerica.jpg

MarvelComicConPosterThor.jpg

and over on the DC side of things, an "inside source" glimpsed the casting grid for the next batman movie and saw that The Riddler was listed along with a note that Joseph Gordon-Levitt was "interested". take that for what you will. i trust nolan's vision so if he thinks he can pull off The Riddler, ill gladly purchase a ticket to go see it.

not yet, but ive heard they may reveal some of thor at comic con. and id be surprised if dc didnt show at least a small clip of the green lantern suit in motion too.

So we get Marvel Anime and no season 3 of Spice and Wolf? Bah...
But maybe it'll turn out good. Did they say which comics/characters they were going to start off with?

heres a bunch of info bryan singer dropped about xmen: first class. to be honest, im a hell of lot more interested in this movie now than i was before.

It's the '60s, baby!

The movie is set in the 1960s. John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. are still alive and on the national stage. We'll see Xavier (James McAvoy) and Lensherr (Michael Fassbender) when they first meet and make plans for a happy, healthy relationship between humans and mutants. Xavier will have a full head of hair and be standing on his own two feet, although we will apparently see how he lands in his wheelchair.

This not the REAL First Class

We won't see the first class of X-Men from the comicsâ€â€

Thor trailer looks good!

I gotta be honest, I know absolutely nothing about Thor but I would pick up a series and give it a read based on that trailer.

Paradox said:
A young Beast is in the movie (played by Nicholas Hoult), as is Cyclops' brother Alex Summers, aka Havoc (Jacob Till). But Cyclops himself and Jean are nowhere to be found.

I'm always down for less Cyclops and a lot more Havoc. Please post any info on the new Spidey if ever you can Paradox :) thx for the updates

I read that the spidey movie won't feature MJ as a love interest. So probably Gwen Stacy or Felicia Hardy. They're shipping for cute young actresses now.

since andrew garfield is 27, theyre probably going to put peter parker in college rather than high school. also, rumors are floating around that the lizard may be the villain.

im hoping for more wise-cracking and please, please, please dont make spidey a mutant again: give him his wrist mounted web shooters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle