Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

Sony and Disney had reached an agreement to allow the Oscorp building to appear in the Avengers, but by time the agreement was made, the cityscape had already been created and rendered, so it was left out.

As for Galactus, Marvel offered to extend the length of Fox's movie rights for Daredevil in exchange for Galactus and Silver Surfer. Fox has big plans for their Fantastic Four reboot though, so they declined.

Bretimus_v2 said:
It's Longo, anyone, anywhere is vindicated in telling him to shut it.
Doesn't stop me from being right, though.

But really, right now the big movie for Marvel is gonna be Guardians of the Galaxy. If they can pull that off, they can start going into a bunch of the other, less popular characters.

Optimus-Crime said:
intotheRain wants my cock or something. Fact.

Since Sony owns the film rights to Spider-Man, and Disney's slowly but surely regaining all of their Marvel IPs, Disney and Sony should come to an agreement over Spider-Man that would benefit both parties.

Anything Spider-Man is good for ... Spider-Man. So, given the most recent reboot, which sucked, Sony should go the route of Spider-Man 2099 - Sony and 2099 would work wonderfully together; what better font for your new PS4! - and the Peter Parker Spider-Man should revert back to the MCU over at Disney.

In a perfect world.

And why? Because with the Justice League and Avengers 2 already on the planned horizon, and Thanos making his Marvel films debut, the next *major* Marvel movie has to be Galactus.

But 20th Century Fox is rebooting Fantastic Four and have plans for their own correct Galactus (read: not the cosmic cloud seen in FF: Rise of the Silver Surfer) to be introduced in a Silver Surfer spinoff... but dammit, why?

Disney needs to make the Galactus trilogy. It has to be epic. But it needs Spider-man and the FF. And the Silver Surfer.

Marvel could hand over the entire 2099 brigade to the guys over at Sony, and Sony could make it their own and do well by it.
But fuck, this is where art and corporate interests meet.

Which is why I'd rather see The Goon than the next Avengers film. hurumph. :mad:

oh look i post a setence and sociopath freak writes a psychobabble book. rofl.

bookmarked, will certainly read later.

2edtu9j.png

vs.

9r7qeq.png

6rhtw4.png

ming-na.jpg

Ming Na cast as an agent in the S.H.I.E.L.D tv show. Also reports that Agent Coulson might only be in the pilot, not a series regular.

Optimus-Crime said:

i know you want to make this topic all about yourself mr. sociopath but lets keep a good thread on track.

if you're so upset with everything i post that you have to respond to even the simplest of comments with full page posts and pictures, please, i have a pm box. i'll be sure to read them all there, just as i have here.

You are spectacularly lame. This little game you're playing, it's not smart, it's not inspired. It's hackneyed and desperate. You're years too late for this shit, I've checked out. So just stop, you're fucking embarrassing me at this point and I don't want to be tied to you in any way. You're not my foil, nor I yours.

Let's agree to disagree (???) and just walk away from this entire thing. I promise not to post with you in mind ever again (???????). Dude, whatever it takes for you to shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

You won. Bookmark that. Now stop.

Green_Lantern said:
MattAY said:
85629-batman-bat-signal.jpg

>waits for Ugh<

He's the hero GR deserves.
But not the one we need...

Back on topic, The goon movie project donation got 15 days left and it only got less then half the amount needed... :( this is a bad sign for us goon fan and for blur studio...

used44 said:
Lien likes things that no one else likes.
WickedLiquid said:
I've honestly never heard of The Goon. I'll probably like it once it becomes cool.
:cry:

I thought this was the comic movie thread... not pick on the french guy's taste thread...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMaster011