Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

I would LOVE for Marvel to adapt some of their arcs into animated films. One can hope.

And hey, here's Russell Crow as Jor-El from Man of Steel.
crowe%20costume2.jpg

Also in this film, if you didn't know, is Laurence Fishburne as Perry White.

Fox and ABC Studios are looking to bring The Punisher to the small screen. Frank Castle would be a detective with the NYPD who moonlights as The Punisher to go after all the criminal scum who fall through the cracks of justice.

Sounds like an interesting concept...if it were on HBO. The Punisher on broadcast though? Sounds like it'd be a hollow and toothless adaption.

Marvel has regained the film rights. Maybe they can put out an in-house effort in a few years. I was 'meh' about the Thomas Jane feature, but I enjoyed Warzone.

Paradox said:
Fox and ABC Studios are looking to bring The Punisher to the small screen. Frank Castle would be a detective with the NYPD who moonlights as The Punisher to go after all the criminal scum who fall through the cracks of justice.

Sounds like an interesting concept...if it were on HBO. The Punisher on broadcast though? Sounds like it'd be a hollow and toothless adaption.

Marvel has regained the film rights. Maybe they can put out an in-house effort in a few years. I was 'meh' about the Thomas Jane feature, but I enjoyed Warzone.

So basically Dexter, but he doesn't do it for psychological needs.

Paradox said:

Sounds awful. It's gonna stand there and bark all day little doggy...With no bite.

See I'm the opposite. Enjoyed the Thomas Jane one but Warzone was meh.

This isn't really comic movie news, but I thought it was hilarious and wanted to share it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aLgdMz0p5Y&feature=player_embedded

Now on to some news tidbits...

Mark Hamill announced that Arkham City was his final time to voice The Joker and bid farewell to the character.

Marvel movie exec Kevin Feige says there WILL be a Doctor Strange movie and that it will happen "sooner rather than later'.

He also said that the already planned Avengers sequel may have a different line-up than the first movie. Hopefully they'll keep an anchor or two like Cap or Iron Man, but it would be a good opportunity for new heroes to move up or get their start. Sliding Ant-Man onto the team with Wasp after his film would be a no-brainer. Some others could jump from there into their own movies. Luke Cage perhaps?

Paradox said:
Mark Hamill announced that Arkham City was his final time to voice The Joker and bid farewell to the character.
This sucks I bid farewell to most likely the best joker in my experience it shall be a voice that no one could and probably will never be duplicated.

It's a big image, but this is the closest look we've had so far at what the Lizard will look like in The Amazing Spider-Man. Needs more of a snout I think. Maybe make him more muscular.

lizard3.jpg

I wonder which route they will take to end the series. Maybe a similar end to Dark Knight Returns or maybe Batman dies (eh likely but not likely at the same time). A buddy of mine said his ultimate dream is that this movie will end with Bruce Wayne being old instructing/helping Terry McGinnis as the movie ends sort of transitioning the story to Batman Beyond but not necessarily meaning there would be a Batman Beyond movie.

Delorean88 said:
I wonder which route they will take to end the series. Maybe a similar end to Dark Knight Returns or maybe Batman dies (eh likely but not likely at the same time). A buddy of mine said his ultimate dream is that this movie will end with Bruce Wayne being old instructing/helping Terry McGinnis as the movie ends sort of transitioning the story to Batman Beyond but not necessarily meaning there would be a Batman Beyond movie.

Boo, Beyond isn't that good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMaster011