Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

Couldn't watch it properly as I'm at work (had to watch it on mute) but... not sure how to feel about it. Looks okay, but I probably won't watch it.

Is this Supergirl show a spin off of Arrow or something?

Yah brah I'm serious.

I figured it might be a spin off because The Flash came from Arrow, so I was wondering if Supergirl is a similar deal.

I really don't know - I don't watch any of these shows. :/

Everything I've read so far says that this show will indeed share the same universe as Arrow and Flash. They're all made by the same company and CBS owns CW, or something like that, so crossovers will be possible.

It's Supergirl. I expect it to be girly, but I also expect it to be superheroic. CBS owns CW, but this is not a spin-off. There may be cross-overs since they're owned by CBS. The only spin-off of Arrow is The Flash. There's going to be an Atom spin-off, but I can't recall if that's true.

Yeah, but Vandal Savage! This feels like a long version of the multiple episodes in Justice League: Unlimited

Ugh already posted it, but I'm going to start off this update with the trailer for DC's Legends of Tomorrow. I'll give it a shot, especially if they're bringing in Vandal Savage. The show has already been picked up for a full season.

Here's the first trailer for Lucifer on Fox.

Agents of SHIELD will return for season three and Agent Carter has been officially picked up for a season two! That spinoff of Agents of SHIELD that was in development will not be moving forward to pilot or series however.

Not only will Rosario Dawson's character of Claire, aka The Night Nurse return for season two of Daredevil, but it looks like she'll also put in an appearance (or more) on one or more of the other upcoming Marvel Netflix shows.

Oscar-nominated actress Laura Linney has joined the cast of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 in an as yet unrevealed role.

Also for Turtles 2, the role of Shredder has been recast with Brian Tee (The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift, The Wolverine, Jurassic World).
Brian-Tee-The-Shredder.jpg

Here's the first look at Stephen Amell as Casey Jones. I'm glad they're keeping his look simplistic.
613DF539-A007-41E2-BA75-0DF4BF724E98_zpszeeozywc.jpg

Gary Anthony Williams (The Internship, The Boondocks) had been cast as Bebop for TMNT.
tmnt-banner-new-5-15.jpg

Kingsmen: The Secret Service has grossed over $400 million worldwide, so Fox wasted little time in announcing a sequel is in development.

Fox has selected writer/director Josh Boone (The Fault in our Stars) to co-write and direct the newly announced The New Mutants. It will be a standalone film intended to introduce a new group of mutants to the X-Men universe.

Lana Condor and Sophie Turner as Jubilee and Jean Grey on the set of X-Men: Apocalypse.
lana-condor-sophie-turner.png

They're more concept images than character photos, but this represents how Kodi Smit-McPhee should look as Nightcrawler in the film.
nightcrawler-image-4-27.jpg

nightcrawler-insta-pic.jpg

Both Hugh Jackman and director James Mangold say that Wolverine 3 will mark Jackman's final appearance on film as the character.

Here's a few more images from Suicide Squad of Harley, Croc, and Deadshot.
ss-bts-hq-pics-08.jpg

ss-bts-hq-pics-10.jpg

ss-bts-hq-pics-01.jpg

ss-bts-hq-pics-06.jpg

In news that really isn't much surprise considering that the release dates are only a year apart, Chris Evans says that The Avengers: Infinity War, Parts 1 & 2 will film back to back.

Daniel Brühl (Inglourious Basterds) confirmed that he'll be playing Helmut Zemo (son of the original Baron Zemo) in Captain America: Civil War.
daniel-bruhl-inglorious-baron-zemo.jpg

Here's a couple of set images from Civil War:

A returning Frank Grillo as Brock Rumlow, aka Crossbones:
civil-war-crossfalconpics-01.jpg

Anthony Mackie in an updated Falcon outfit:
civil-war-crossfalconpics-04.jpg

Not only is Civil War looking like Avengers 2.5, but it will serve as a gathering point for characters across all three Phases of Marvel films. The roster of characters so far includes (but is not limited to) Chris Evans as Captain America, Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Sebastian Stan as The Winter Soldier, Anthony Mackie as The Falcon, Paul Bettany as The Vision, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, Don Cheadle as War Machine, Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch, Paul Rudd as Ant-Man, Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther, Emily VanCamp as Agent 13, Frank Grillo as Crossbones, William Hurt as General Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross, Martin Freeman in an undisclosed role, and as of now, an unknown actor as Spider-Man (the current frontrunner being Asa Butterfield (Ender's Game)).

I'll leave you guys with Hawkeye doing a serenade about his other powers.

Longo_2_guns said:
Rip Hunter and Vandal Savage? So fucking down.

Ok....

Those are all characters from the two TV shows right?

And all of those characters are now teaming up for a super TV show?

Color me impressed.

No, none of those two characters were mentioned in Arrow and Flash. They're premiering (to my belief) in DC Legends of Tomorrow. There's still an episode left of The Flash S1, but I don't know they're going to mention those two. Every other character except for Hawkgirl were part of the two shows.

EDIT: Good thing I watched that episode of The Flash season finale. It basically leads up to Legends of Tomorrow.

For better or worse, Fox is planning a new film based on The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. It will have no ties to the 2003 film that made Sean Connery retire.

Here's the first look at Bebop and Rocksteady from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, pre-mutation. As mentioned last update, Bebop is being played by Gary Anthony Williams and Rocksteady will be played by WWE wrestler Sheamus (Stephen Farrelly).
tmnt-image-1-5-29.jpg

01ED501A-1C6E-4393-83C1-444996431BD6_zps7i6fj3sq.jpg

Here's a clip of Joker cruising in his ride in Suicide Squad...

...And being chased by the Batmobile.

And here's a short video of Batman riding on top of Joker's car.

Harley holds a gun to Joker's head
suicide-image-3-5-18.jpg

I'm assuming the red dots are for adding a CGI cape.
suicide-squad-batman-robbie-9a.jpg

Not sure if the above videos and images are in 'present day' or if they'll be shown as flashbacks.

According to sources that are usually correct, Lex Luthor may be donning the green and purple battle armor in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Here's a short clip that highlights the powers of the team in Fantastic Four. Just stop it about the 26 second mark before it turns into a Movie Tickets.com promo.

Ryan Reynolds recently granted the Make A Wish of a young fan with Hodgkin's Disease who wanted to meet Deadpool.
ryan-reynolds-grants-wish-for-boy-with-cancer.jpg

3a2c9d36d29059f771edd9f3a6f7f361fff53f37.jpg

While not yet official, acclaimed actress Tilda Swinton is in talks to play The Ancient One in Doctor Strange.
doctor-strange-the-ancient-one-tilda.png

Cap vs Crossbones on the set of Captain America: Civil War.

I'll leave you with Redneck Avengers: Tulsa Nights. Loved it.

Ben Affleck was in Los Angeles when the above scenes were shot in Toronto; that's just a stunt Bat. Suicide Squad is supposed to be part of the DC Cinematic Universe, so there's still a possibility Affleck could report to set for any needed closeup shots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle