Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

To make things fair, I went through until I found a time when I was wrong.

Page 58:
Longo_2_guns said:
I love the Flash.

That said, no thank you. He has no place in this show.
I'm not wrong often.

Here's the first official look at Jared Leto as the Joker in Suicide Squad.

CDZbuEiUUAAtGQb.jpg

That's definitely...something. It looks like he fell into a vat of Hot Topic.

I'll try to reserve judgement until I see the movie and blah blah blah but hooooooooooooooooooooooo boy that looks stupid.

Well apparently that is not the final version of the joker just a celebration of his anniversary. At least that is what i read and hope because I'm not a fan of that joker. At least this is what i read

I don't mind the Joker's new look, they just need to get rid of the tattoos.

In all honesty if the Joker ever had tattoos, he would probably do them himself and thus they would look really, really horrible.

Here's the first cast picture for Suicide Squad (sans Joker).

D2CDF3E0-87D4-4509-BDD9-EF14CD3F00D9_zps2cvocpts.jpg

From left to right, we have Adam Beach as Slipknot, Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang, Cara Delevingne as Enchantress, Karen Fukuhara as Katana, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flagg, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Will Smith as Deadshot, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc, and Jay Hernandez as El Diablo.

I have no idea who half of these characters are.

I am impressed by Killer Croc and Harley though. And I know who Capt. Boomerang and Deadshot are. the rest...no idea.

Why no Joker?

Didn't know Katana was going to be part of the group. Guess they're basing Harley off of the Arkham games? Also, they got the eyes on the wrong side. Hopefully it's a flipped image. I can't see Will Smith being Floyd Lawton though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod