Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Day 2 results

The next morning at town hall, Sarah Palin’s body was mysteriously missing and word was spreading that LinksOcarina was actually dead. The town was growing worried. Murmurs of terror were breezing across the pews until FTG showed up, and took his place behind the elevated podium.
“Ok, gents, it seems that the Mafia are still at large among us. Who are we killing in retribution today?â€

Ooo.. Good guess, Ghost. Unless it wasn't a guess, but we've already decided to save you. Either way, nice.

edit: sorry for the nighttime post... i forgot.

Night 3 results

It was no secret that Stalfros and FTG had a fling. They had a quote from one another featured in their signatures. In Betaville, this was like an exchange of commitment rings. In the town hall meetings, Stal would look up at FTG with adoring eyes, and the lustful stare was often returned.
Stal and FTG had planned a hot date that night, and after the execution of that morning, some tension need to be relieved. FTG arrived at Stal’s door wearing nothing but a bathrobe and a devilish grin. Stal welcomed him in. They shared a lovely candle light dinner of blue fish that FTG had managed to scavenge from his lonely years trapped on a remote island. Afterwards, FTG took out a guitar and played their special song with slightly modified lyrics:
“You’re a creep. You’re a weirdo…â€

Some people may not be content with sloppy thirds.

I am not one of those people. I have no problem taking turns.

Ghost is probably the Godfather or something, and played Hermione like a pawn, in his massive game of GR-murder chess.

Ah, who cares.

I vote to lynch no-one. Meh, unless someone can somehow convince me that someone is in the Mafia without spoiling the game completely (which as far as I am aware isn't the easiest thing to do), or give me a bandwagon to jump on, that's my input for the day.

All right, who is channeling Stal?

While I agree at this point in time we do not have enough information to Lynch anyone, but the mafia clearly are intelligent. They took out someone with great power on these boards. I suggest we keep an eye on the other moderators to see what happens with them.

Tylzen said:
We lost no cops so far? And yet we have no clues?!?

Listen, Tylzen, maybe the cops do work in your backwards, state-funded health care and education country, but here in Betaville the cops eat donuts first, watch some tv, go home and make sweet, sweet rape to their wives, go out drinking and watch the game, snort coke, rape their mistress and then maybe do work.

You have to give them time.

Tough break for the mafia's victims, they do seem to be targeting senior members.

There's a good chance that the cops' scan didn't turn anything up, there's 5 guys in the mafia plus whoever they framed. There's still quite a few people in the game, so I doubt they're going to have someone every night.

On the other hand, am I the only person who really thinks Hex is the Godfather?

I mean, 3 or 4 people decide to lynch Krows, a bunch of votes start to follow, it become apparent that this lynching has legs, Krows comes out and denies it, and a few minutes later Hex backs him up? That doesn't seem suspicious to anyone else? I effectively accused him being the Godfather, and he didn't care enough to deny it?

Now maybe Hex is a special role, and he doesn't want to become embroiled in denials. But hear me out on this one. What if you were the mafia, and one of your guys were about to get lynched? You could always do the *Wait for 15 posts of lynch votes* "Lynch him," routine or say something like "I don't know, are we sure about this? Lynch him I guess." You'd do that to buy yourself some cred, without actually casting a meaningful vote against your partner.

Protesting the vote outright is simply out of the question, you'll draw too much suspicion and you might get yourself scanned, but if you're the Godfather that changes everything doesn't it? As the Godfather you know that the scan will always come up innocent. You also know that without a guilty scan, the townies will be reluctant to lynch you with so many people left in the game.

I'm not saying we should definitely lynch Hexagram right now, I am saying that we should maybe definitely lynch Hexagram right now. Thoughts?

Hexagram said:
Can we all be sure Ghost is a cop? Or are we just going to sarcriface someone without knowing? Unless someone has evidence, Krows could be a cop or doctor or lawyer?

I'd like to hear any "facts" for this bandwagon.

Does anyone else see it?

I do. You're right! He's definately fishy. I would say he's the perfect candidate for Godfather. You can also guarantee he was scanned considering that he was the ONE person who didnt lynch Krow. He's also pretty quiet in the game as well. The fact that Krows was mafia makes him ridiculously suspicious! Im taking my chances.

Lynch Hexagram

This is a chance I wanted to take, but wasn't sure if I was the only one, and didn't want to be the sole driving force in.

Lynch Hexagram

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod