Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Hexagram said:
Can we all be sure Ghost is a cop? Or are we just going to sarcriface someone without knowing? Unless someone has evidence, Krows could be a cop or doctor or lawyer?

I'd like to hear any "facts" for this bandwagon.
The crowd has spoken!

He hasn't been active, which in and of itself isn't reason enough to lynch him. On top of that a member, who's never struck me as particularly trigger happy, seems dead set on lynching him.

Now I'm not for lynching people who aren't active just cause, but if someone suggests that they've scanned them and their guilty. Then I'm fine with taking that leap of faith.

We have 3 cops who work together, one of them is expendable at this point in the game, the lawyer has I believe one save, which can just as easily be a bad one, and if krows is the doctor... Well, he probably wouldn't have been a very good one anyway.

Plus, only logging on when it seems like you're going to get lynched? That doesn't seem fishy?

You showing up to save his hide not 6 minutes after he asked for mercy, isn't going to go over well if he is mafia.

If he's not in the mafia, then Ghost will have to answer for his actions. Until then

Lynch krowsnose

Question: Does the Godfather know he's the Godfather, or does he get the same message as the other mafiosi?

Thanks in advance FTG.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
He knows.
Thanks again.

If krows is mafia then we need to seriously consider lynching Hex no matter what his scan says.

Rekkie7 said:
If this works out, Doctor protect ghost.

Cops, be careful not to investigate the obvious targets each night, like usually I would of investigated Shaft for his seemingly random lynch but thats what the framer could be thinking too.

First of all, the doctor needs to protect ghost tonight no matter what, because if he is, the mafia's going to know and he won't survive long enough for to say "I told you so."

Doctor, save ghost!

So doc protect ghost tonight, if it doesn't work out, we can deal with it when the sun rises. We have to consider the possibility, however low that krows was framed, and that it's not Ghost's fault. If krow's is a townie, but no cop steps forward to oust Ghost, then we have to give him a pass. I doubt this is going to happen though, krows seems like an unlikely person to scan, so I doubt the framer would've guessed to correctly frame him.

If krow's was framed, and ghost is really a cop, then that doesn't rule out Hex. He'd know who he framed, and he'd know that he'd come up as innocent when scanned. So who better to stand up for the framed guy than the Godfather himself?

I was thinking the same thing about Blackstar, but he's so obvious that a guilty scan tonight might be totally useless.

Krowsnose is an infamously quiet lurker. So questioning his posting/logging-on habits is kind of a dead end.

Anyway, Lynch Krow. Hopefully this will help us determine who one of the cops is.

Shaft said:
I am going to start lynching people who aren't participating. Ain't no mafia members going to fly under the radar on my watch ya herrrr!

lynch toomie

Who's inactive?

n00b_f00 said:
So doc protect ghost tonight, if it doesn't work out, we can deal with it when the sun rises. We have to consider the possibility, however low that krows was framed, and that it's not Ghost's fault. If krow's is a townie, but no cop steps forward to oust Ghost, then we have to give him a pass.

I'm not really sure. The odds of Krows getting framed and scanned on the same night this early in the game are probably astronomically low. If Krows turns up as a townie after we inevitably lynch him tonight, we need to take a serious look at Ghost. All the cops know each other, yes? It probably wouldn't be worth it to hazard another cop to vouch Ghost (and how could we trust him), so potentially Ghost might be the godfather. But why would he be committing himself as a suspicious character this early in the game just to get one guy?

Blech, this game is mind poison.

I'm going to go ahead and say Lynch Krows, with the doctor protecting Ghost tonight no matter what happens. If he turns up guilty then we're off to a good start. If not, then it's time to take a good, long, hard look at Ghost.

Lynch Krowsnose, I guess. To be honest I haven't been paying attention and voting otherwise would not do anything at this point.

n00b, you type waaaay too much. Seriously, stop. It's really annoying.

Longo_2_guns said:
n00b, you type waaaay too much. Seriously, stop. It's really annoying.
Honestly? Is it that I post too often, say too much in each post, or both?

Shaft said:
i bet noob is Dark Legacy on an alt account!
I'd take that bet for even money if I had paypal.

The guy have a bad rep? And why do I remind you of him?

Wow, there's not much left to do now. Like 15 people voted to lynch Krows. Sorry bro, you're probably the first lynch of the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod