Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Flaming_Tiki_God, Oct 1, 2008.

1. n00b_f00

n00b_f00 Rookie

The crowd has spoken!

He hasn't been active, which in and of itself isn't reason enough to lynch him. On top of that a member, who's never struck me as particularly trigger happy, seems dead set on lynching him.

Now I'm not for lynching people who aren't active just cause, but if someone suggests that they've scanned them and their guilty. Then I'm fine with taking that leap of faith.

We have 3 cops who work together, one of them is expendable at this point in the game, the lawyer has I believe one save, which can just as easily be a bad one, and if krows is the doctor... Well, he probably wouldn't have been a very good one anyway.

Plus, only logging on when it seems like you're going to get lynched? That doesn't seem fishy?

You showing up to save his hide not 6 minutes after he asked for mercy, isn't going to go over well if he is mafia.

If he's not in the mafia, then Ghost will have to answer for his actions. Until then

Lynch krowsnose

Question: Does the Godfather know he's the Godfather, or does he get the same message as the other mafiosi?

Thanks in advance FTG.

2. Flaming_Tiki_God

He knows.

3. n00b_f00

n00b_f00 Rookie

Thanks again.

If krows is mafia then we need to seriously consider lynching Hex no matter what his scan says.

First of all, the doctor needs to protect ghost tonight no matter what, because if he is, the mafia's going to know and he won't survive long enough for to say "I told you so."

Doctor, save ghost!

So doc protect ghost tonight, if it doesn't work out, we can deal with it when the sun rises. We have to consider the possibility, however low that krows was framed, and that it's not Ghost's fault. If krow's is a townie, but no cop steps forward to oust Ghost, then we have to give him a pass. I doubt this is going to happen though, krows seems like an unlikely person to scan, so I doubt the framer would've guessed to correctly frame him.

If krow's was framed, and ghost is really a cop, then that doesn't rule out Hex. He'd know who he framed, and he'd know that he'd come up as innocent when scanned. So who better to stand up for the framed guy than the Godfather himself?

I was thinking the same thing about Blackstar, but he's so obvious that a guilty scan tonight might be totally useless.

4. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Krowsnose is an infamously quiet lurker. So questioning his posting/logging-on habits is kind of a dead end.

Anyway, Lynch Krow. Hopefully this will help us determine who one of the cops is.

5. thetank

thetank Rookie

Krowsnose: Send him down.

6. Rainemaida

Rainemaida Veteran

Lynch Krownose

7. Toomie

Toomie Rookie

Who's inactive?

I'm not really sure. The odds of Krows getting framed and scanned on the same night this early in the game are probably astronomically low. If Krows turns up as a townie after we inevitably lynch him tonight, we need to take a serious look at Ghost. All the cops know each other, yes? It probably wouldn't be worth it to hazard another cop to vouch Ghost (and how could we trust him), so potentially Ghost might be the godfather. But why would he be committing himself as a suspicious character this early in the game just to get one guy?

Blech, this game is mind poison.

I'm going to go ahead and say Lynch Krows, with the doctor protecting Ghost tonight no matter what happens. If he turns up guilty then we're off to a good start. If not, then it's time to take a good, long, hard look at Ghost.

8. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Lynch Krowsnose, I guess. To be honest I haven't been paying attention and voting otherwise would not do anything at this point.

n00b, you type waaaay too much. Seriously, stop. It's really annoying.

9. Shaft

Shaft Rookie

i bet noob is Dark Legacy on an alt account!

10. n00b_f00

n00b_f00 Rookie

Honestly? Is it that I post too often, say too much in each post, or both?

I'd take that bet for even money if I had paypal.

The guy have a bad rep? And why do I remind you of him?

11. Rainemaida

Rainemaida Veteran

Yeah, this is the first time I checked my PM was today, and I have no clue what's going on.

12. Rekkie7

Rekkie7 Rookie

Rain, check the white survivor topic. We arnt doing bad but extra hands won't hurt.

13. Rainemaida

Rainemaida Veteran

Gotcha.

14. Wes

Wes Rookie

Lynch Krownose

15. Trippysmurf

Trippysmurf Rookie

Granted I'm gonna go with the flow, but could we get a TL;DR reason why we are lynching Krowsnose?

16. n00b_f00

n00b_f00 Rookie

Ghost, suggesting he's a cop, wants us to kill him.

17. TheNesMan

TheNesMan Rookie

Well, at least it'll determine who's a cop and who isn't.

18. keepithowitis

keepithowitis Rookie

Wow, there's not much left to do now. Like 15 people voted to lynch Krows. Sorry bro, you're probably the first lynch of the game.

19. Krowsnose

Krowsnose Rookie

Why do ya wanna call me a murderer for I haven't killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone, I think it!

20. keepithowitis

keepithowitis Rookie

Okay. Now... Lynch Krowsnose