Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

No lynch. A cop should come out in a few days. We won't be able to easily confirm a cop this time as the framer mix things up but how often would that happen?

I will jump on the Lynching Sarah Palin bandwangon. It seems to have a clear majority. Let's hope she stops by Betaville to get our votes.

Now is not the time to Lynch, my fellow Betavillians. The time for action is over, now is the time for discussion.

Now we have all seen Bro Rape, and thus we know that the killers most likely poured Ask body spray all over the black dildo murder weapons. So, whoever smells like Ask must be the killer.

I vote no Lynch, unless we really can lunch Sarah Palin.

Also, I need everybody to notice that Keep voted to lynch me.

That should throw up warning signs.

StalfrosCC said:
Also, I need everybody to notice that Keep voted to lynch me.

That should throw up warning signs.

Warning sign that you should be lynched, or warning sign that Keep has ulterior motives?

Maybe it's a warning sign that Stal plans on using this 3 or 4 days from now as evidence for us to lynch him?

Rekkie7 said:
No lynch. A cop should come out in a few days. We won't be able to easily confirm a cop this time as the framer mix things up but how often would that happen?
I'm guessing not very often. 6 mafia members, 3 cops, and the first bastard who bites the dust. That's 10 guys of of the mix, leaving 22 people. The chances of the framer guessing who the cop is going to scan are fairly low. We just have to take the guilty scan with a grain of salt , especially if the cop's decide to scan the most obvious of people. Even then, it still might be enough of a lead to lynch him. Unless you look at his voting pattern and it just doesn't make any sense.

StalfrosCC said:
n00b_f00 knows way too much for a noob.
I see large black dildos in my immediate future.

Quick, delete all of my brilliant posts before the mafia catches on!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle