Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

1363721288352.gif

Alright, I'm guessing. The Heroes for Hire rumor is true?

The Y rumor would be terribly hilrious and the Adam Sandler hire is mildly believable... but which one is it really?

Paradox said:
Fact: One of the above news tidbits is true.

Goin with Megan Fox. She'd be such a terrible April.. But it's Michael Bay afterall.. The April for the original TMNT movie was an absolutely perfect choice for april.

if not I'd go with the Adam Sandler one.

Fucking bull shit. Is this still an animated movie? I thought I heard that at one point. Also bull shit because the suits were awesome in the old movies.

It's going to be live action with mo-capped actors for the turtles. And that's ninja turtles without teenage or mutant because they're aliens now because Michael Bay.

I just... WHY?! This is... so fucking terrible. I can't stand to think of it. I've never been so upset by anything like ruining my childhood. I can't believe the money this fucker gets paid to do these horrible, vile things.

Longo_2_guns said:
It's not like there's much to TMNT anyway...
What little is there is sacred though. It's like saying "Nah, in this movie, batman is poor but he still has his parents...." Then the fucking kid is just happy to be like camping all the time with his parents, but in their car. And Alfred is the damn dog and it goes all Telltale Walking Dead on Bruce and makes him shoot Alfred in the face.

Then he never fucking becomes Batman! You can't fuck with the origin.

But what if instead of being a rich boy, he's a poor son of two working class people who get killed for speaking out against the government?

Does that make him not Batman?

For ease of understanding, refer to this example. Michael Bay is Batman. Ninja Turtles is pie. Superman is Daniel, Wicked and myself.

Batman-Superman.jpg

Matthew Vaughn (Kick-Ass) will be bringing another comic to the big screen. The Secret Service will start development soon and arrive sometime in 2014. All that's really known about the film is that Mark Hamill will play himself.

Longo's biopic will released this summer on August 2nd. 2 Guns is based on the graphic novel of the same name. Here's the trailer which looks pretty cool to me. Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington star.

Ninja Turtles has found it's turtles.
fisher-ritchson-howard-ploszek-turtles.jpg

All four will undergo "Avatar-like" motion capture to bring their respective turtles to life. They, Megan Fox and now also Will Arnett will 'splode onto the big screen June 6, 2014 courtesy of Michael Bay.

The Deadpool script is still trying to be pushed through to Fox's Marvel head, Mark Millar. If given the green light for the sure-to-be hard R film, director Tim Miller is ready to begin immediately.
deadpool-stillgoing.jpg

Guillermo Del Toro recently discussed Dark Universe and where he wants to begin his journey with the team consisting of John Constantine, Swamp Thing, the Demon, Deadman, the Spectre and Zatanna. He started off by saying that he wanted to get Constantine in as the lead, then mapped out a few more details: "On Justice League Dark, or Dark Universe, what we’re doing is we finished the bible. Then we’re going to start the screenplay with a writer we hope we can announce very soon. What I’m doing is the lead character that guides us through that is Constantine. Blonde. He is basically trying to recruit these guys. On Etrigan, I’m using Jason Blood in the time of Merlin. We get to their origin through the story. We don’t make the origin story at the top. We find it out as they each have mysteries to solve. Swamp Thing is at peace with who he is, but Deadman still needs to figure out who shot him. It’s all woven in. When I was a kid, my two favorite characters in the whole DC Universe were Etrigan and Swamp Thing, so I’m in heaven."

RUMOR - While still not confirmed, it's being said that Lex Luthor will appear in Man of Steel. It's to be a cold, ambitious, ego-driven Luthor, rather than the goofy Hackman version.

Actor Morris Chestnut tweeted this yesterday:
'"It's time to get familiar with the Black Panther character !"
— Morris Chestnut (@Morris_Chestnut) April 8, 2013'
Now Marvel's made no mention of any Black Panther film (yet). Maybe it's a voice for an animated part, unless one of the upcoming films makes a stop in Wakanda that we're not privy to yet. Or maybe Chestnut's just getting into comics now.

RUMOR- Fede Alvarez, writer and director of Evil Dead, may be in talks with Marvel to helm an upcoming film, most likely Doctor Strange. I'll keep you updated.

In more casting for Guardians of the Galaxy, Zoe Saldana (Star Trek, Avatar) will be Gamora. In the comics, she was raised by Thanos and given powers by him before turning on him and joining the team.
zoe-saldana-gamora.jpg

The last two members of the team to be cast are Groot and Rocket Raccoon, although both of them will likely be motion-capped or CGI.
Here's a look at some concept art for how Rocket Raccoon may look in Guardians of the Galaxy.
Phase-2-image-17.jpg

I've been sitting on this one as I initially discounted it as an April Fools article, but in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, UFC fighter Georges St-Pierre will play Batroc the Leaper. I never knew he was part of Cap's rouges gallery, and the only experience I've had with the character is in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon where he jumps around as he says "Leap!" in a French accent. Hence my hesitation.
Further follow up on Robert Redford's casting for Cap 2, he will play a character called Alexander Pierce, the head of SHIELD. His character has been described as like old-school Nick Fury.
I've already reported that Anthony Mackie will play The Falcon. Here's a piece of concept art for the look they have envisioned for him
Phase-2-image-14.jpg

And here's the first shot released of production on the movie.
captain-america-the-winter-soldier.jpg

Here's a couple of stills from the lo-res Ant-Man video I posted for a better look.
ant-man-preview-wright.jpg

I'll leave you with a potential Marvel Phase 2 spoiler. Highlight to read: Ant-Man director Edgar Wright tweeted this today: '"Aside from 'The World's End', I directed one shot in another summer movie. But which?" #IProbablyWillNotTell'.
The organization AIM will feature in Iron Man 3 and so far, Ant-Man as well. Did Wright direct Iron Man 3's after credit scene, or could it be unrelated? Guess we'll find out May 3rd.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMaster011