Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

Chris Cooper is really good. But Norman Osborn and green goblin was already done to perfection by Willem Dafoe. So don't bother.

I can't be the only person who saw Jim Carrey's name and was super surprised, didn't see it until after his name popped up.

HAHA! Yeah, there's a dog on ya balls!

WickedLiquid said:
Link didn't work for me Paradox but luckily there are multiple ones on YouTube. Kick-Ass 2 looks amazing.

Weird. It worked the other day, but now said 'not available in your country'. Got it fixed now though with a working link for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

In a recent interview, Ryan Reynolds said that he hasn't been contacted about potentially reprising the role of Green Lantern in the Justice League movie (if it ever happens), and that if he was contacted, he's not sure if he would want to play the character again. As for the possible Deadpool movie, he says there's a script and that it's so far in rated R territory it's borderline NC-17.

Highlight for more X-Men: Days of Future Past casting: Daniel Cudmore will be returning to the role of Colossus.

The latest pic tweeted by Amazing Spider-Man 2 director Marc Webb:
Ravencroft.jpg

In a previous update, I said Jason Momoa may have the role of Drax the Destroyer in Guardians of the Galaxy. Well, the final casting decision was made and it goes to former WWE wrestler Dave Bautista. The guy is massive so he'll definitely look the part.
DraxBautista.jpg

Joining the cast of Captain America: The Winter Soldier is Robert Redford. The role Redford will be playing is said to be an older member of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Some spoiler-ish info about a certain character in Iron Man 3. Highlight to read: In a recent interview, Gwyneth Paltrow talked about wearing an armor suit. Not sure if it's just one of Stark's spares or if she goes full on Rescue as in the comics.

I've been waiting for that Edgar Wright directed test footage for Ant-Man to hit online and it finally leaked. All better quality videos have been pulled, but I did find this one. It's a guy filming it with his phone from the video on a computer monitor, but you can still see well enough what's going on.
Ant-Man test footage

That footage makes it look like Ant-Man would make an entertaining flick. I'm dying for summer to start, really. Iron Man 3 can't come soon enough.

If there is a Justice League movie I bet they'll go with the John Stewart Green Lantern so that there's a black guy, and also because Reynolds sucked as Hal Jordan.

LawnGnome said:
If there is a Justice League movie I bet they'll go with the John Stewart Green Lantern so that there's a black guy, and also because Reynolds sucked as Hal Jordan.
Hmm i don't know. I like reynolds. It's not fair he was staring in a crappy film like Green lantern. This could be his chance to redeem himself.

The script for Y: the Last Man is still suffering from re-writes. In the current version, not every male mammal on Earth died. Only the heterosexual males died. The only men left on the planet are Yorick and about a billion gay men. Also Ampersand the monkey talks and smokes.

Dredd 2 looks like it will never happen. However, Judge Dredd 2 has been green lit. Sylvester Stallone and Rob Schneider have already signed on.

Michael Bay has cast Megan Fox as April O'Neil in Ninja Turtles.

Troubling news for X-Men: Days of Future Past. Due to the swollen ranks of original trilogy actors reprising their roles, about 95% of the film's budget has been allocated to actor salaries. The movie will have a running time of 54 minutes and most scenes will be interior shots filmed inside Bryan Singer's own home. To keep special effects costs to a minimum, the plot will involve the power nullifying kid from Last Stand time-traveling back and joining the team.

Marc Webb's most recent tweeted pic stated that he has found his J Jonah Jameson for The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
adam-sandler-not-dead.jpg

More news on the troubled Justice League movie. Previously the team roster had already been cut down to just five: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and the Flash. It seems there has been a further cut. The only team member now will be Batman. Also, the film has been renamed...Batman.

Got a bit of a good news/maybe bad news situation: The rumored Heroes for Hire movie is being green lit! However, it will not be a Marvel studios film. Disney has decided to give it to Pixar. So, sometime in 2016, expect to see a full length CGI (and likely rated PG) Luke Cage and Iron Fist on the big screen. If they were to have a crossover, we could potentially have The Incredibles introduced to the Marvel universe. Reportedly, Eddie Murphy and Dane Cook are being sought for the title roles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMaster011