Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

used44 said:
By the way, I think a hulk tv show is a stupid idea, I just love gdt.

But the 80's did it...
Ferrigno_as_Hulk.jpg

So the law states that it must be remade. Boy I can't wait till we get to see The Gonnies and Back to the Future!!!!! 80's movies were so lame, not like today where we can remake them with advanced CGI eyelashes.

:cry:

Judging by the trailer Thor looks as though it could be a slightly above average comic book adaptation or a cheesy, poorly executed one.

news and pictures!!

#1. edgar wright has confirmed that hes returned to working on the script for Ant-Man. hopefully the character will be introduced in The Avengers and spring-board from there into his own film.

#2. new Captain America pic
cap%20am%20helmet.jpg

i like that the wings are just decals. full-on wings just wouldnt translate well into a movie.

#3. Sinestro anyone?
SinestroBIG.jpg

i think he rocks the green suit better than GL himself.

#4. do i spot web-shooters on his wrists?!
0113spidey-big.jpg

i approve.

Paradox said:
#1. edgar wright has confirmed that hes returned to working on the script for Ant-Man. hopefully the character will be introduced in The Avengers and spring-board from there into his own film.

This is awesome news. Wright did a fantastic job with Scott Pilgrim even if it did polarize audiences. Now I'm super excited about an Ant-Man movie without even knowing a damn thing about Ant-Man! LOL

That's one of the problems with Hank Pym, he's a goddamn scientist. Way too many scientists-turned-metahumans in superhero lore.

Maybe he'll follow the recent Ant-man comics, the one that follows a S.H.I.E.L.D soldier who not on purpose steals the ant technology? It seems more like edgar wright style.

Chris_Crime said:
Well Spidey's looking young enough, backpack and all.

I still think it's too early for a Spiderman Reboot, but lets see what they do with it.

And I am surprised by how good Captain America looks in the armor mix he has going on there....

Bretimus_v2 said:
So which of these are coming out this summer?

This year will give us Thor, Captain America, Green Lantern, and X-Men: First Class. 2012 will have The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, Deadpool, Superman: Man of Steel, Spider-Man, and The Wolverine. Somewhere in all that there may also be a new Ghost Rider and Fantastic Four reboot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle