Most overrated game

Longo_2_guns said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I do hate saying overrated, due to most people calling everything they don't like or isn't for them overrated

It's completely true, though.

I skimmed thru the posts to catch up, I must of missed this. Oh well, at least longo and I agree on the true definition of overrated games

Asking someone what game is overrated is asking for their opinion on games they don't like. It's all subjective.

There is however a big difference in hating something because you dislike it and hating something because everyone else likes it. One is giving an opinion, the other is telling you what your opinion should be.

Lien said:
I like that bar fight scene in Uncharted 3 in the beginning... And that's it...

I hope Uncharted will stay the way it. Any more game and it'll just be an embarrassment to be honest.

Man...there was so much gameplay in the latter half of the game, even though it was mostly spent running around like an idiot knocking things over. Ultimately culminating in one of the worst fist fights in the game...amazing things going on around you though.

Wes said:
Asking someone what game is overrated is asking for their opinion on games they don't like. It's all subjective.

There is however a big difference in hating something because you dislike it and hating something because everyone else likes it. One is giving an opinion, the other is telling you what your opinion should be.

I actually don't flat out dislike any of the three games I mentioned.

I understand. My favortie Final Fantasy game is 10.but I don't care if the majority prefer 7 over 10, it's all subjective.

I don't really have any overrated games, I'm pretty chill about most games. Almost anything I pick up and play I can find some enjoyment in.

I'd make a terrible critic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo