Overrated games.

Sprax said:
Point out these advances please? Don't worry, I'll wait. After all, all I remember it bringing into the genre was drivable vehicles. Besides that, what did it do that was new? Point it out, it'll amuse me. And btw, I also do remember that so far, Halo 2 & 3 have been labeled as over-rated, not one. Suggest you stop having a short attention span and actually read correctly. Think that can classify as a syndrome too.

Drivable vehicles, dynamic A.I.(remember, not too long before we were playing PS1 shooters), a limited arsenal requiring thought on which weapons to carry(which everyone else has copied), a recharging shield/health system(also copied by everyone else.)

Half-Life and Halo pretty much set new standards for FPS games. And yes, I did have too much 'game juice'. Which is why I even cared enough to argue about it.

Gears of War! Why the hell does anyone play those games? Also, the Devil May Cry series should probably just go away, but it has too many fans who think its cool that the games feature mediocre and outdated gameeplay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod