Most Underrated Game Ever

What do you think is the most underrated game(s) of all time. I would like you to describe the game and why you think it was underrated. I would have to say Killer7 is the most underrated game. Its gameplay was so different and unique which combined an on-rail shooter with an adventure game. I even wrote a review for it which is this link: http://www.gamerevolution.com/mreview/g ... _Fornelius I think the reason why it was overrated was because its gameplay was too unique and different to the point where it turned off alot of gamers.

Shadow of the colossus never got the credit it deserved. It was such an epic game with its artistic boss fights and it definitely went unnoticed by a majority of gamers.

TheNesMan said:
Shadow of the colossus never got the credit it deserved. It was such an epic game with its artistic boss fights and it definitely went unnoticed by a majority of gamers.

Here Here. I never even saw a trailer or any kind of convincing media to play this until a friend recomended it. It deserved a lot more shine time, and I'd still like to see a commercial for it, maybe for part 2?

just thought id throw in a few pics of overboard xD!

overboard_3.jpg

Overboard.jpg

ioverb.jpg

i wud go with bonk's adventure for the turbografx-16 becuz it was on a system that not many people knew about and it was a really solid and fun platformer

I would say Zak McKracken but at the time of release it did quite well and since then has gained a cult following, so I'll go with my next much loved game;

gdarius01zy5.jpg

G-DARIUS!

kingg5 said:
id say Legend Of The Dragoon.

Good one, I have to agree.

Also the megaman legends games were great but didn't get enough credit.
Also Unreal Championship II. It really took it to new levels with gameplay devices and I loved playing the game. I'm hoping they give it another shot cause I thought the game was awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle