JUst Cause.

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by downwitdaclown69, Sep 27, 2006.

1. downwitdaclown69

THis game is now relased on all systems.

THis game also has alot of different revies and mixed feelings.

I think the game is hella fun and the map is huge, i can go anywhere, and do anything. I think the graphics arnt the best, but i dont game for graphics, i game for gameplay and the game isnt the best on contols in the sense...the way he walks and shoots. But its still fun.

I always hear people bitching bout the game not being real, he cant do that, who cares?!?!

its a game, and its fun to do that shit.

Also halo aint real GTA aint real, FInal fantasy aint real stil people play them. I love this game and think its totally underrated.

Anyone else have it yet?

2. GiftedMonkey

GiftedMonkey Rookie

I watched my friend hook his laptop up to his 65'' TV and play THe demo. It was pretty f'ing sweet.

3. Voxen

Voxen Rookie

I played the demo. The enemies seemed pretty retarded. Maybe that will fly a little better on the Xbox where it's harder to aim, but with the precision of a keyboard/mouse it's just not fun.

4. Mortel3

Mortel3 Rookie

Its a great game, I mean, gameplay is cool and all...but arghh the physics just irritate me :(

5. downwitdaclown69