Disappointing boss fights... Spoiler Warning

I wont go into heavy details as I don't like to ruin the games for people who haven't played them all.

Pointman is the protagonist in the first game. Paxton Fettel being your first antagonist.

Michael_Becket is the protagonist for the second game.

The third game has you playing pointman again with Paxton Fettel as your co-op partner/ rival? Yeah its a little weird.

I have Fear 3, never really played Fear 2 and played Fear so long ago I don't remember it really. Is it the same protagonist throughout the whole series? I know 2 takes place before the end of the 1st one so I'm guessing not.

In FEAR your Point Man

In FEAR 2 your SGT Michael Beckett, a guy who has psychic capabilites that attracts Alma to him.

In FEAR 3 your Point Man again, only your joined by Paxton Fettel the main antagonist of FEAR and you both set out to stop Alma from giving birth to Beckett's child. You actually come across Beckett later on in the game.

The plots are pretty good, but the damn end games always failed to give a good closing. I said FEAR 2 had the worst, but I just went back and played FEAR 2 and 3. FEAR 3's ending was a complete and total cluster f*ck of just WTF?? All that you go through, and put with only to be let down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo