Memorable Boss Fights

Gunner37 said:
spartan317 said:
Emerald in the bottom fo the ocean in FF7...

and in FFIX the Grand Dragon above Gizamaluke's Grotto... Fucker

Thats how i trained my people in FFIX was using those dragons fighting them on level 20 was so much fun since I had lv. 5/lv. 4 death cant remember which one it was but it was instant death for the dragons every time.
Emerald was a real bitch. Not as hard as Ruby though. Took me awhile back in the day to figure out you had to kill 2 of your members before the fight. It is lvl 5 death.

Dino Crisis 3- The Boss Fight Against "Mother" Sup

A memorable boss fight for me was in "Dino Crisis 3" on the Xbox.

Yes, THAT DC3, the one that happened on the Space Ship in the far-flung future.

The boss fight was against the Super Computer named "Mother." The size of that evil A.I Construct (as well as it's very intimidating-looking Holographic Projection) was simply IMMENSE!

You have you use your jet pack to fly around it, shoot it, and avoid projectiles hurled at you, as well as avoiding falling into & drowning in, what looks like a sea of red blood around the platform.

kingg5 said:
Gunner37 said:
spartan317 said:
Emerald in the bottom fo the ocean in FF7...

and in FFIX the Grand Dragon above Gizamaluke's Grotto... Fucker

Thats how i trained my people in FFIX was using those dragons fighting them on level 20 was so much fun since I had lv. 5/lv. 4 death cant remember which one it was but it was instant death for the dragons every time.
Emerald was a real bitch. Not as hard as Ruby though. Took me awhile back in the day to figure out you had to kill 2 of your members before the fight. It is lvl 5 death.

I could never quite kill emerald no matter how i tried but I did kill Ruby pretty easily because I had omnislash and mimic so I just did kept using omnislash over and over due to mimic and he died pretty fast.

danielrbischoff said:
That sounds insane! Haha, there are so many games like that with absurd finales, I'm sure. I just remember the "good" ones really.

If you are referring to what I wrote about "Dino Crisis 3," then yeah; and that's not even the last boss fight in the game.

I'm going to vote for the Crocodile Voodoo lady from the first Sly Cooper game.

After all, how many games go from cartoony steal-th 'em ups to Parrapa the Rapper?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod