street fighter 2 turbo hd remix is...

Solaris10

Rookie
HORRIBLE!

I can't belive I shell out 15 bucks for this crap! I heard so much praise about streetfighter and since I had marvel vs capcom and LOOOOVVVVEEDDD it, I said to myself, why not give it a go.... Boy it was a BIG mistake.

The graphics are pretty and the remixed music is damn right good. However, the control are not registering correctly and it kills the mood entirely.

Sorry I had to vent about this and I know many LOVE this game but it just aint for me. Aint gonna bother with streetn fighter 4 for the matter. I'll save my money for RE5 and in the meantime, I'll play some more tatsunoko vs capcom on my wii. Hell, it's in japanese and I enjoy it more than this crap!

Anyone feels cheated about this game?

I've actually been trying to get the HD remix for some time now, it's not out on the Australian PSN network and it's so annoying, but bleh.

Honestly, I actually really enjoy the HD remix. My friend has it, and we play it quite often and I really like it. I don't have any problems with it so I've gotta be honest, I find nothing wrong with it. :p

I don,t think something is wrong with it... it think it is more of a fact it was the first time I tried a real streetfighter game and I hated it...that's all. I know I am weird....then again...it takes all to do a world.

If I could give you the game, I would completely, trust me.... I guess the trick would be to give you my playstation network account.

i have street fighter 2 turbo for the Snes and marvel vs capcom 2 for the xbox. i thoroughly enjoy both of those games. i tried hd remix at a friends house (he's addicted to it.) and thought it was ok. it looks prettier than my snes version thats for sure, but i still would rather plat MvC2 anyday.

Am I the only one that thinks Street Fighter 2 was fine the way it was?

I mean, a remake that keeps the old school look is a nice idea for retro gamers. And I'll admit I like the look of this. But the Street Fighter series goes way to overboard.

There's probably going to be 12 versions of Street Fighter IV before Capcom decides enough is enough and they make a "fifth".

Wes said:
Am I the only one that thinks Street Fighter 2 was fine the way it was?

I mean, a remake that keeps the old school look is a nice idea for retro gamers. And I'll admit I like the look of this. But the Street Fighter series goes way to overboard.

There's probably going to be 12 versions of Street Fighter IV before Capcom decides enough is enough and they make a "fifth".

I am expecting Street Fighter Alpha again soon too, so chances are your right.

It is kind of fun to play with friends. Online though it is nearly impossible to find a match. I like playing it with a friend I played it with when we were younger. Takes up back to the simpler times in life :).

Solaris10 said:
If I could give you the game, I would completely, trust me.... I guess the trick would be to give you my playstation network account.

GIVE ME YOUR PSN ACCOUNT.

Nah I'm kidding, ha ha. When my friend gets back from his holiday, I'm probably going to bring my PS3 to his house and he'll let me use his account to re-download Street Fighter HD Remix onto my PS3. :p

Craig, I am willing to do a little procedure to give you access to the game. Just look in your private message.

You'll get the game, I won't be angry and I will be able to go back to tatsunoko vs capcom :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod