Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

I was hoping to not have to point this out but it's pretty clear I'm not mafia.

If I was mafia I would have gone with the crowd and lynched crazy. It would be 3 to 1, all votes counted. I would have won. How could you guys not follow that? I would kill chris during the night leaving just tank and me. Tank wouldn't be able to lynch me 1 on 1 and I would kill him the following night. If I were the mafia I would have already won the game by voting out crazy and doing the above.

The real mafia knows the odds. They want us to lynch someone who isn't him and seal the game.

By not voting crazy, the same outcome is achieved.

How can you not see that? Therefore, knowing the work was already done, you can just sit tight, and not make it obvious.

When I have explained myself in the hope that others will join me and wait.

Why would of I of had to play it cool? Why take the risk? This could be over but instead I aim to increase our odds. You just want someone lynched, hense why I think your the last member.

Crazy, chris vote no lynch. It'll prob only knock me out now but at least you guys have been able to see tanks reaction to this.

Is it that difficult to capitalise Tank? God, I know it's not that important, but shit, it's common courtesy, yes?

Maybe you should of thought of that when you signed up, thetank.

And I don't put as much effort in when I'm posting on my phone from my desk while at work.

I didn't know we were allowed capital letters. I signed up an account long before I saw the forum, and you guys with you capital letters...

And it's "should have."

Call me a Nazi if you want, but come on, English isn't the hardest language to get right.

Okay, not to butt in, but SERIOUSLY guys? You're going at each other for each other's grammar! Rekkie, you're using the fact that Tank didn't capitalize his name as an insult. Tank, you're saying Rekkie should have said 'should have'? Like, jeebus people.

I want you two to hug. Come on, do it.
hug.jpeg

Doesn't that feel better? Good.

*falls back over in his grave*

This pretty much how the last mafia topic went. Only the game was over.

No I like the way his name looks lower case, I was just pointing out the double standards. I think he's just trying to get me to lynch him so he can capitalise on my backflip.
I'm hoping that it's that and part of the game. I don't see any other reason to get personal.

Na, I'm not even trying to get you to lynch me.

At present, the way the votes stand, you're going to be lynched, and I'm going to be killed tonight, leaving Crazycracker and Chris_Crime the only ones left, securing a Mafia win, assuming you're not Mafia.

That could happen. I'm putting my trust in the other townies that it won't. I can't go to any further length to explain the logic and reason behind it.

All I ask is the round stay open long enough for them to respond.

AND IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS!

Who will get lynched? Who is innocent? Who is Mafia?

Will the last Mafia member get lynched? Will the townies of Betaville rejoice? Or will the blood of an innocent once again be shed securing the Mafia a victory?

OOOOoooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooOOOO

I had wanted to lynch crazycracker earlier in the game. (which page? only god knows.)

I seriously thought he was mafia. But I can see how one could think Rekkie is the mafia as well. Of course, I could see how thetank is mafia as well as well...arghh!

damn you, Mafia Game, causing such quarreling amongst brothers! DAMN YOU!!!!

Edit: No Vote

In that case, I shall firmly grasp the hackles of the tiger, and ride him down with you, on black and oranges blurs of fury, til the very last, at which point we can only hope that the tiger will find meat and not tofu, thus our lives be spared.

No Lynch.

Thank you guys.

Tomorrow, our fates will be decided.

Well, minus the one that gets killed on by the mafia.

Dibs on not.

In which case, that person's fate will be decided tonight, amiright, Rekkie?

FTG, I think it's safe to set the sun on today, buddy.

*looks up*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod