Mafia V Extravaganza!: Streets of Betaville (Mafia wins!)

Okay, I don't see anything else coming to light this day. Was anyone else planning on putting in a lynch vote. I guess even if we miss today and tomorrow the final day will be fairly close.

o well, i guess i'll go down guns blazing

lynch(eenie-meenie-mineie-moe....)Rekkie

P.S. you'll regret this...

We likely will. The chance of hitting mafia isn't even 20% right now. But we don't have any special roles left so it doesn't matter much who dies. Worst case the last 3 people are in a standoff and it will comedown to one person siding with one or the other. I don't think we'll know for certain until each person dies.

Day 12 results

Another day in Betaville, another town hall meeting, another grand entrance from FTG and Marius Christ. The days were blending together. No longer were all these deaths shocking. No longer was the light stench of rotting corpses and blood hovering over the town a source of disgust. No longer were the bizarre executions themselves considered bizarre. The town had seen all and grown numb, waiting ever so complacent for the next death, the next death, the next death. Living in the present, awash and carried off by the current of time, dealing with what comes as it comes. Time’s new ragdolls, a pleasant toy, well, for a few minutes at least. Then once Time grows bored, the river will become lazy, and those it carries will drown. Alas, this is the life, or rather the lack of life, of the Betavillians these days, and these days aren’t fit for changes.
And so, FTG and Marius continued to walk to the podium, and business as usual occurred. FTG greeted the seven remaining members of his audience, “Good morning, gentlemen. I think you know what we’re here for, so let’s just get to business. Longo and Guan died last night. Who do we kill in retribution?â€

Don't we have a timer on this? If they don't want to hit anyone within 24 hours wouldn't it pass into day again?

Take nothing from this. I got a response a while ago, but in the week before Thanksgiving break and finals coming up soon afterwards, I've been buried under work and such.

I started on a story, but if you're so impatient, I'll just state what happened. Plus, it's kind of purposeless.

No one died.

It is Day 13

I is sorray. :(

...Wait, maybe I can call for backup! Tank?

If the last Mafia member was active, he would have killed someone. I find it hard to believe that the person would actively try to postpone this game. Looking at who is left, HK has been the least active.

Rekkie7 said:
Lynch HK-47

Whatever the end, we're gonna be some lonely townies. Alive, sure...

Nevermind, I found a deck of UNO cards
30w1oxf.jpg

Day 13 results

‘Twas a silent night
With no screams of fright
As one was introduced to death
Still the town convened
The next morning
There were but six left
And FTG entered town hall
Marius not far behind at all
And with the same circus of pointed fingers
The town thought sketchy of HK
And so they summoned death his way
And in town hall the mess still lingers

A bone saw to the cranium
A pissing on the brains within him
All of this will stain.
A gunshot to the heart
Left HK submerged in the dark
The smell of gunpowder remains
An enema by a fist
To retrieve is guts
Left HK in shame
A bloody, insolent decay
As death was summoned his way
All of this will stain
All of this will stain.

HK died. He was a townie.
It is Night 14

Night 14 results

Trippysmurf had a large garden of special mushrooms in his backyard. It was here where he spent most of his time, including this night. There he would look up and admire the sky, shimmering in a glorious spectral display. All the constellations would dance, and every chirping of the crickets became a full symphony unraveling into a brilliant display of colours.
It was while Trippysmurf was enjoying the show the universe was putting on that the Mafia approached.
“Dude, check it out. The grass is dancing,â€

Sorry to butt in! But this is awesome as a spectator :D.

The fact that an epic game of 32 people is now cut down to 4 is quite the feat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod