Mafia: Eastern Whisper (Game Over!)

Hmm, Longo's throwing accusations around, but the others make a good point. As long as we have the doctor, we're in good standing, and not lynching anyone would be the most beneficial.

Gonna say no lynch for now, but the moment the doctor gets offed, he's at the top of my list, as it stands.

MattAY said:
We wasted a day AND a townie going with your jugdement. Your jugdement sucks.
You are aware that I picked Madster completely at random, right? Like, I literally picked him for the sole purpose of stirring up conversation, since that's the only way we can get anything done is if everyone keeps talking. And, surprise surprise, it worked like a charm.

Besides, this isn't a hunch. This is a for sure thing. De-Ting is mafia. Done. End of story.

If I'm wrong, the vigilante (GL) will kill me tonight. But I'm not wrong.

I'll change my vote to No Lynch to see how this goes. I think we've got enough to go on here that we can handily win the game, but Longo's probably right that caution is paramount.

It seems Longo is a cop. If we kill Longo and find out he's a cop, I'm going to be looking at everyone who suspected him of being a Mafia.

EDIT: My vote still stands for No Lynch

I know you were randomly lynching Longman, hence me not lynching you! Just sayin - you got a townie killed. That's not stirring, that's using a blender on frappe mode.

Why is De-ting a sure thing?

UghRochester said:
It seems Longo is a cop. If we kill Longo and find out he's a cop, I'm going to be looking at everyone who suspected him of being a Mafia.

EDIT: My vote still stands for No Lynch

Uh, if that's true then we should lynch de-ting. If Longo's a cop it would be stupid to lynch him just to see if he's bluffing. Better to find out if he's a cop by going with him and lynching De-Ting.

Unlessssssss Longo is screwing with us and when we lynch de-ting he turns out to be a cop or doctor.

But whatever, If GL has Longo's back I will too. That way I won't feel like a total fool.

Lynch De-Ting

Longo isn't a cop. If he is, he didn't scan me, but I think it's more likely that he's Mafioso and wants to give the Mafia an edge by getting the townies to lynch when we really shouldn't be. Still, we don't know for certain.

As the town's populace gathered around the sunset to discuss the results of the lynching vote, the following came to light:

No Lynch: 8 votes
Lynch De-Ting: 4 votes
Lynch Longo: 2 votes

Mesmerized by his success at swaying the town's vote at his purported innocence, Longo let out a long sigh of relief. Whether he was a cop, townie, or a Tantanite was as good a guess as any. As twilight soon set in, the townsfolk of Bayjoun returned to their respective homes, some slightly more terrified than others.

It is now Night 3

-BBK

Longo_2_guns said:
Already? It was only, like, 9 hours.

Whatever.

I mean, a vote either way wouldn't have changed the end result. I suppose you would have wanted more time to discuss on who to lynch, but I think the moments of persuasion were had. Idk, I'm trying to run a slightly faster than normal game :)

Back from the dead the Green_Lantern tried to remember the face of his assailant, but though he tried his best, he simply couldn’t remember. After a while, he decided that perhaps it would be best to go to the local bar to scout out a face that at least seemed familiar. At the bar he ordered a cactus martini and began to wait as the thirsty Bayjounites began filling the bar. Soon enough he saw a face with a distinct smile, one that made him shudder. This face belonged to De-Ting. After some deliberation, Green_Lantern decided to wait until De-ting used the outhouse. After an hour or so, De-Ting finished a shot of scorpion venom and decided to relieve himself. Green_Lantern followed him to the outhouse, and waited for De-ting to begin his business. Hearing a groan of relief, Green_Lantern broke the door open and began pummeling De-Ting. A few minutes of hardy blows later, Green_Lantern kicked open the hatch separating the outhouse from the gigantic pile of excrement below, and shoved De-Ting inside, closing the hatch and sitting on it. Several gruesome minutes ensued, as De-Ting tried to desperately escape the noxious fumes of diarrhea-strewn cactus sh!t while Green_Lantern denied him his escape. De-Ting soon suffocated to death.

Meanwhile in another part of town, WickedLiquid was finishing up his sheep-herding. As he called them back to the barn, he noticed something odd. One sheep refused to budge while the others had already gone in. Curious at this seemingly temperamental animal, WickedLiquid approached the sheep and said “Come on fluffy, it’s bedtimeâ€

Now that I've been proven right, are you ready to listen to me? Good.

Noritama is mafia.

Lynch Noritama.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle