Mafia: Eastern Whisper (Game Over!)

danielrbischoff said:
They'll probably murder me while I'm in the middle of my magic and GL will come back without a foot or something.

Edit: And I trust that BBK wouldn't be a total asshole mafia runner. He allowed GL to kill a townie before the mafia got him so I think mafia gets the last shot.

I'm doing this first come first served; GL chose to kill off Bret before I received a vote from the Mafia. I think the only reasonable exceptions to this rule are the doctor and witch doctor.

And regarding the Doctor protects Witch Doctor powerplay, I do suppose it's possible...if you play your cards right :twisted:

A couple more hours until end of Day 1

Longo, I doubt you'll get everyone to change votes this late in the day. So I'll just hop no the bandwagon and see what happens

Lynch Madster

Mod-Chip said:
And regarding the Doctor protects Witch Doctor powerplay, I do suppose it's possible...if you play your cards right :twisted:
So Daniel IS lying?!

Well, Maddy was Longo's choice so we'll know if he's a chump after the day ends anyway.

You just know Ugh will be the Doctor guys...you just know it :drink2:

As the townsfolk of Bayjoun gathered in the center plaza around the now petrified corpse of Green_Lantern, several attempted to unravel the mystery behind the three raised fingers. Some believed it meant nothing, while others insisted it had to point to Madster. Soon the murmurs of suspicion escalated, and several hands grabbed Madster while the rest surrounded him, spitting and throwing rotten vegetables at him. Booing and insults ensued, and before long Madster started convulsing and foaming at the mouth, and he soon had a heart-attack, dying instantly. He died of humiliation, though his death was not without purpose, as he proved to be an exception to the sticks and stones proverb.

Madster111 was a Townie, lynched by Townies.

It is now Night 2

Truthfully, I just wanted to see what would happen. I knew an actual mafia wouldn't out themselves so quickly. Most likely.

Either way, yesterday was a huge success, wouldn't you say? It's impossible to find out who the mafia is without them talking, because the way the mafia act during the day is completely different from the way everyone else acts. You can see it when they talk.

And you want to know who is mafia? De-Ting. Well there are others, but his very composition is just... not right.

So, right now, you have two choices. You can listen to me and do the right thing, getting rid of a pesky mafia and putting us ahead. If it comes up that I'm wrong, then GL can just kill me in the night and not even waste time. Or you can take the other option and kill me today, only to find that at the end of the day that I was completely correct and that the townies just lost their best player.

The choice is yours. But I know what I'm making.

Lynch De-Ting

If we lynch longo and he's not mafia, I'll revive him two nights from now when I can again (unless he's just a townie and a more important role is offed).

Sound good?

If you lynch me now, I'm not even going to bother with you idiots. The nights I'll be dead will put me behind far too much. Not to mention the completely wasted day of having to kill me.

This needs to be done with perfect needlepoint precision. So how about you listen to my offer instead, since that's the far more logical choice.

Longo_2_guns said:
If you lynch me now, I'm not even going to bother with you idiots. The nights I'll be dead will put me behind far too much. Not to mention the completely wasted day of having to kill me.

This needs to be done with perfect needlepoint precision. So how about you listen to my offer instead, since that's the far more logical choice.
Such hate. :O

Longo_2_guns said:

We wasted a day AND a townie going with your jugdement. Your jugdement sucks.

Saying that, I dont think ANYONE here is stupid enough to randomly lynch on Day 2 (may as well be Day 1) as a mafia member, dont you think it's a little too obvious?

It's all hunches at the moment, I propose people change their votes to a No Lynch.

No Lynch for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod