Mafia: Eastern Whisper (Game Over!)

Mod-Chip

Rookie
Welcome to the desert town of Bayjoun!

fes.jpg

Located on the outskirts of the Saharan desert, Bayjoun began as a small trader colony of the once prominent Byzantine empire. After the passing of a few generations, Bayjoun mushroomed into a thriving city noted for its quality craftsmanship, especially in the production of fine silver ornaments and leather. Inevitably, Bayjoun’s relatively explosive growth saw the birth of what historians today would call the proto-bourgeoisie; highly industrial-minded men who, forgetting the nomadic ways of their predecessors, gave into the spoils of wealth and success. With the ever fluctuating tides of war however, Bayjoun quickly established autonomy from the Byzantine empire by hiring a group of mercenaries to expel Constantinople’s soldiers. However, no longer ruled by the common law of the Byzantine empire, the citizens of Bayjoun (or Bayjounites, as they were called) suffered a power-struggle. In the end, two powerful family-based clans emerged, the Tantanites and the Gadir (rumor has it that the original story of Romeo and Juliet is based on the feuds of these two families). Unfortunately, after the epic battle of Camel’s Crossing, the Tantanites were brutally annihilated, and the few survivors fled the city, never to be heard from again. The Gadir established itself as the ruling family, and life in Bayjoun returned to normal, more or less…until 50 years later, when the following occurred…

After a hard day’s work at his Uncle’s butcher-shop, mod-chip decided to take a quick donkey-ride to the nearby oasis, where he would spend rest of the day contemplating about the pictures of the orgies he saw in the latest installment of Kama Sutra. Easing his legs into the warm water, mod-chip’s imagination started to race, and just as he was about to slip his hand down to what was colloquially known as the “Devil’s Fluteâ€

You should have taken the credit and steal Bret's thunder.

And that's a hell lotta plot! Makes me wonder what the killing posts will be like.

^Seriously....jeez.

Sounds like the mystic needs to look into upgrading his cosmic connection.

Also, if the townies are illiterate....then how are they supposed to read that? Conundrum.

With the ill-conceived death of mod-chip, Bayjoun's population gathered in the town's plaza. After screams of injustice and indignation, the denizens settled down, and began discussing on who to lynch.

It is now Day 1

Can we get a list of the participants in the OP to make things easier?

And it's always silly to lynch on day 1...

Wait aren't people supposed to PM you their moves before the game starts? Otherwise nobody knows anything and we all might as well just say no lynch.

I always get myself killed for the greater good. So I'm just going to say based on absolutely nothing that only mafia would want to randomly lynch someone.

And I agree with GL, let's have a list and see who's playing.

In the hope of stirring the pot and looking inconspicuously silly I vote

Lynch Green Lantern...

Nothing Personal GL... just standing in the corner pointing fingers and looking suspiciously innocent...

EDIT: I mean stone him, stone him good!

Here's the list of participants again (now included in the title post) for reference:

Bretimus_v2
cyberjim2000
danielbischoff
De-Ting
Eyebrowsbv31
Green_Lantern
Gunner37
HK-47
kapow
Longo_2_guns
madster111
mattAY
NickKmet
Noritama
Rainemaida
spartan137
UghRochester
Wes
WickedLiquid

Mod-Chip said:
Here's the list of participants again (now included in the title post) for reference:

Bretimus_v2
cyberjim2000
danielrbischoff
De-Ting
Eyebrowsbv31
Green_Lantern
Gunner37
HK-47
kapow
Longo_2_guns
madster111
mattAY
NickKmet
Noritama
Rainemaida
spartan317
UghRochester
Wes
WickedLiquid

Fixed

Doesn't it usually start with Night 1?

Because there's no reason to do anything on Day 1 without action having been done on Night 1. No reason to lynch anyone, no reason for the mafia to try and do something, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod