Mafia: Eastern Whisper (Game Over!)

As the townsfolk of Bayjoun gathered to decide on the veritable identity of mod-chip's assailant, discordant voices of lynching dinners and mothers erupted into a cacophony of indecision, and so it was determined that no one ought to be lynched.

It is now Night 1, players, PM me your moves

-BBK

Waking up to the unusually early clucking of his chickens, Bretimus_v2 opened his eyes to discover a shadowy silhouette staring right at him from the foot of his bed. Before he could reach for his trusted dagger that he kept under his straw pillow, the imposing figure warned, “tut, tut, we wouldn’t want anyone to get hurt now, would we?â€

That was...eventful. Well now, unless the mercenary keeps taking random stabs, without the vigilante possibly killing townies, we should have a little more leeway to say no lynch.

Mod-Chip said:
before Bret could finish his sentence, his assailant had shoved an entire kama sutra periodical down his throat, asphyxiating him to death.

Interestingly enough that position is found on page 3...ummm, I mean...this cosmic connection line was incorrectly connected...

If this was a normal game, I'd say no lynch. But as we lose two good men a night (and if I die, one good mennonite. Ha!) a day without lynching is a terrible idea.

So, I say we lynch, uhhh, Madster. He sounds like a good choice to me. No one would miss him.

Lynch Madster

HK-47 said:
I was thinking of the number 3 and not 111. 111 as in lynch Madster
Unless Mod-Chip is just messing with us, that suspiciously makes sense. Of course, I'm onto you and Longo if he's innocent, you understand.

Lynch madster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod