Mafia: Eastern Whisper (Game Over!)

De-Ting said:
HK-47 said:
I was thinking of the number 3 and not 111. 111 as in lynch Madster
Unless Mod-Chip is just messing with us, that suspiciously makes sense. Of course, I'm onto you and Longo if he's innocent, you understand.

The odds of him doing that are high, but he's not Wicked. And I do, for the red herring Mod-Chip most likely posted. It's either that or do squat after two townie killings in the night.

Also, I'm the Witch Doctor. I'm going to revive Green_Lantern tonight. After that I'm just another stupid townie, but whoever is the doctor needs to protect GL because they'll just kill him again.

They'll probably murder me while I'm in the middle of my magic and GL will come back without a foot or something.

Edit: And I trust that BBK wouldn't be a total asshole mafia runner. He allowed GL to kill a townie before the mafia got him so I think mafia gets the last shot.

Actually, Doctor, protect me tonight. That way there's a guarantee that I can work my black magic and revive GL. Following that, you'll have to protect GL.

HAPPY NOW MATT YOU POSH BASTARD?

Then if the Mafia get the last hit, they can kill GL right away, again. You're just making it really hard for the doctor right now. :p

Oh, God. I just realized that the witch doctor could be an OP role. Think about it. In nowhere does it say that the witch doctor only have one resurrection per game. So if I`m correct then the doctor could just protect Daniel, while Daniel just keep resurrecting the dead. Hahaha, we won before the game even started.

cyberjim2000 said:
Oh, God. I just realized that the witch doctor could be an OP role. Think about it. In nowhere does it say that the witch doctor only have one resurrection per game. So if I`m correct then the doctor could just protect Daniel, while Daniel just keep resurrecting the dead. Hahaha, we won before the game even started.
Point cyberjim. Yeah, the only way the Mafia could win is by first killing the doctor, or the doctor getting lynched. All the townies have to do is lynch freakin' everybody, and if they accidentally kill a townie, they'll just be resurrected.

The system is broke.

Welp, I can`t argue with that. Madster maybe a successful vigilante last game but this game, his ass is grass.

Stone Madster

Nah, I changed my mind. I think Daniel is lying and is actually mafia. He revealed his identity so that the doctor would protect him so that the mafia could pick me off without any contest.

Lynch danielrbischoff

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle