Mafia: Eastern Whisper (Game Over!)

lynch noritama and I'll revive matt tomorrow, they can't kill all three of us at once so I think the witch doctor, doctor, cop, vigilante circle of power is complete.

danielrbischoff said:
I think Noritama and HK could be bad guys too. Look at how quickly they switched their votes around.

When did I switch my vote around?

Lynch Noritama

Wow so much hate for me :( What did I do. I was just following along with your votes. I never even gotten a chance to explain why I switch my vote around.

There seems to be a weakness in my formula that you've obviously figured out, so from now on forth, the doctor may only revive every other night, removing the doctor witch doctor powerplay. Apologies!

Mod-Chip said:
There seems to be a weakness in my formula that you've obviously figured out, so from now on forth, the doctor may only revive every other night, removing the doctor witch doctor powerplay. Apologies!
The lost spirit of Ting manifests itself unto Mod-Chip...

tumblr_m41ivlyOof1qzbjopo2_500.jpg

As the town's populace gathered to discuss over who to lynch, Longo 2 Guns yelled out "Kill Noritama!!" and soon the Townies began to chant "Kill him!" over and over again. Frightened by this, Noritama attempted to flee, but his escape was quickly cut short by Longos 2 guns, whose bullets pierced both his skull and heart, killing him instantaneously.

Noritama was Gunpoder Gaddafi.

It is now Night 4

Disappointed with the Mercenary’s and Green Lantern’s Townie killing spree, Rainemaida and kapow decide to team up and punish them. “There, a little moreâ€

Alright, so Green Lantern is the Vigilante is it's obvious Longo_2_Guns is a cop. So that leaves Cyberjim, Eyebrows, Gunner, HK-47, Spartan, Me, Wes and WickedLiquid. Now, I'm not a cop, but on the 3rd page, WL was just sitting back watching the town fight. I say we

EDIT: Oops

Psst, Ugh. Wicked is dead.

Though you seem to be on the right track with things. I've got nothing for right now, so what do you think is the best course of action for the day?

Oops, It said Wasn't dead when I looked at the list on this page. BBK must have edited it.
Anyways, this is too rough. I truly can't suspect anyone. If I said to lynch Wes, it would be on a hunch. Lynch Wes!

I think the Mercenary needs to come forward for a public stoning himself goddamit... He's killed as many of us as the vigilante without the benefit of a successful kill

Anyway, Ugh's reasoning is sound and I am going to hide behind Eyebrows so that in case our vigilante or mercenary misfires again.

Lynch Wes

I was just going to go with whomever Longo said should die, he's done right by us.

But we need to lynch someone with the numbers winding down like this, so Lynch Wes

Wes is actually clean. I was unsure of him too so I scanned him last night, but he's not mafia.

Though since Ugh is on top of his game, I would appreciate some other suggestions from him. I mean, everyone else is just kinda hangin around.

How about Gunner? He hasn't been doing much. What do you think, Ugh?

Whoa there longo the reason why i havent done much is because of my new job working 6-5 every week day doing an engineering internship so i might be gone for a bit and come back every once in awhile but other than that im good but ugh sounds pretty confident so

lynch wes

Wes is clean but he's not completely cleared of suspicion. Don't forget, we still have the Godfather hanging about and he'll turn up as a townie.

No vote for now.

Wes wasn't a townie. There are only two to pick from, but I'm not outright going to say what he was.

Still, I know he's clean, and that's good enough for me.

Now, with that said, we need to have an actual discussion over who we think are the remaining mafia. Since it's just been me stating who to kill, it sort of puts us in a rut.

So, I mean, if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear it. I'll probably be killed tonight, so I'd like to have another mafia down before I go. And that means we all need to contribute.

Now Ugh seemed pretty sure of his assumption of Wes, so I would like to hear what he has to say whenever he gets back online.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle