Mafia: Eastern Whisper (Game Over!)

Changing my vote to no lynch.

Let me see if I got this straight: Cyberjim, Eyebrows, Gunner, Spartan and I, are the ones on the chopping block. Longo (Cop), Ugh (Assuming he's clean) and Wes are clean. But, the Sultan is still alive, and Wes could be it as the Sultan turns up clean when scanned. This leaves the Mystic for the Mafia side unknown.

And Eyebrows, a declaration like that needs some explanation. If we lynch Ugh and he's innocent, your ass is in the fryer, but we can't afford to lynch a townie at this point.

I can't put anyone up for a lynching as I'm relatively clueless on outright suspicions/declarations on so and so being a mafioso, so I'm willing to wait for Ugh as well.

Very interesting, Eyebrows. I'd really like to hear some more sides to this. What does everyone else think about this?

Also, since it is the weekend, I'd like to request some additional time today. Since people aren't going to be on much, and there's a lot of accusations going on, the extra time is important. As long as that's alright, I'm not trying to run things or anything.

Longo_2_guns said:
Very interesting, Eyebrows. I'd really like to hear some more sides to this. What does everyone else think about this?

Also, since it is the weekend, I'd like to request some additional time today. Since people aren't going to be on much, and there's a lot of accusations going on, the extra time is important. As long as that's alright, I'm not trying to run things or anything.

No worries. I'll have Day 5 end by 6 PM EST tomorrow.

Cool, that should be plenty of time. Thanks Mod-Chip.

Anyway, since we don't have too terribly long, I'd still like to hear from whoever else is still in.

Random killer? Sounds interesting, do go on.

All I can think of is that apart from Longo and possibly Wes, everybody else is still in question. Eyebrows' reasoning on Ugh being a possible mafioso after his declaration to lynch Wes is something I didn't think about, and I want to see what Ugh has to say about it. If he's not the other cop, than what is he?

After what Longo said, I'm going to put two and two together and make an assumption that Wes is the other cop. Hunches are what we have now if Longo has nothing and the other cop is mum on the good word, and that's what Ugh has; hunches. Don't think I can entirely put much weight on him if he has that as a non-cop as no one else has anything concrete.

In the odd case that Ugh doesn't show, what then? Our original target of Wes is now put out of question for today and we're at a standstill.

Alright, if Longo says Wes is clean and scanned him to find out he's not a townie, then I trust Longo on this. Question is, why is everyone asking me for my opinion? I was a "Super Trooper" last game, but not this time. Wes is most likely the second cop. Again, I'll change my vote toNo Lynch

Forget the random killer thing in my post, forgot about the whole vigilante thing.
And the cop awaits your opinion Ugh, so you must be doing something right.

MattAY said:
Was I revived? It states I'm dead on the list, but the story states I'm alive?

Dan was killed before he could completely revive you... Perhaps you're some sort of zombie walking about with a bottle of ether and one of those bird masks filled with potpourri

I'll change my vote as well... Glad to see someone is thinking this out...

No Lynch

Hmmm. Less talking than I had anticipated.

Well, I suppose I should be clear with all of you. I didn't scan Wes, though he is clean. Last night I scanned Ugh, and lo and behold he came out as mafia. So I just wanted to see who would follow him and and what he would say, maybe root out the other mafia.

So, Lynch Ugh

Also, I'm guessing there's another mafia besides the Godfather and Ugh. Ah well, we'll be able to get them.

Longo is bluffing! He didn't scan me, because if he did he would have found out I was a townie! Longo is just trying narrow down options even if he's killing his own townie. Man, what a corrupted cop Longo is.
MattAY, if you see this...Wes is definitely Mafiaso

As the Townie populace gathered to debate the recent deaths of not two, but three Towies, accusations began flying around. Caught up in the fervor, Ugh became nervous, and promptly attempted to sneak away from the frantic crowd. "Not so fast!" Longo yelled out, "I've got good intel that you're a Tantanite!". "Tantanite! Tantanite!" the crowd began to cheer, until a small boy yelled "Off with his head!". The mob then surrounded Ugh and began pulling his head and torso in opposite directions, until his head came squarely off. The now torn head was proudly put on display at Bayjoun's central square.

Ugh was the mystic lynched by the mob

It is now Night 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod