Who is in control during sex?

• The Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GRColin

Rookie
So this may not be the right place to ask but out of those sexually active here, who do you feel is in control during sex? The man or the woman?

I wouldn't care, as long as it's good. Take turns, maybe? But what do I know, I'm a virgin. :brow2:

I am --> most of the time. Because we both like it that way.

Though after a while I also ask her if she'd like another position. I've got no problem with spicing things up and she has really creative ideas. :p

completely situational?

sometimes i think it's hot for the woman to take control, other times its fun to throw them around.

and thats just me, everyone is different, some men think it's fun to have a girl walk them around on a collar and make them lick their feet, other men would never even consider being controlled by a woman in the bedroom.

i guess overall i would say the man plays the dominant role though. but i think thats a given.

It depends on what everyone else in the room wants to do. I generally don't care who is in control; as long as everyone is having fun, that's all the really matters.

Completely situational depending on the people. There are even times when the person on bottom is the dominant one.

wait wait wait... are you talking about position wise, who's controlling during the act? Or who is actually in control, having power over the situation. I guess I interpreted the question wrong.
Or everyone else did.

Depends on the gal.

Some like to be spanked, some just want some tweaking.

Most of the times it's been both for me. And I think it works best that way. Both in sync in what each other likes and doesnt like.

This thread is just asking for trouble...

Who is in control? Kramer of course!

"You know I faked it."
"What? YOU faked it? Why would you do that?"
"Well you know, if it's enough already and I just wanna get some sleep."

There's also pegging, which is pretty fun.

I think that's what's happening here. Rosa wants to peg Lethean.

But who doesn't, amirite?

LOL
Ok but seriously, the woman is in control. Women can use sex to get what they want and sex IS what guys want. Pretty basic analogy... Not all women are like that, just saying that it does happen.

and yes, I'm like the fourth person to interpret the question differently.

Chris_Crime said:
wait wait wait... are you talking about position wise, who's controlling during the act? Or who is actually in control, having power over the situation. I guess I interpreted the question wrong.
Or everyone else did.

Everyone else did. That is, if you were answering thinking I meant having power over the situation. And by situation I mean the sex is happening, not the woman saying "let's have sex". Because if she didn't, it'd be rape. Unless you're Ugh...I would not expect that from any of you.

Also, this topic has absolutely nothing to do with my wife so yeah....Stop mentioning her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133