You've GOT to be kidding me...

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
"nflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon, in the sense that it cannot occur without a more rapid increase in the quantity of money than in output.â€

So the bluest of blue states can't afford a proper food stamp program, despite having an income greater than most countries.

Sort of reaffirming what I'm saying about govt.

Sightless: I'm not getting what you're going at here. Generally, yes, I would be pro-life but you have to be a realist in a society as stupid as ours. Abortions will happen, so why not make sure it's in a legal and clean setting. About the gender thing I'm just saying people that want a male baby, find out it's a female and then abort it for that reason (which is common today in places like India and china) is just plain wrong. There they do it culturally so it's a little more obvious, but probably not so much in the united states. Determination is impossible unless they're stupid and just flat out say it.

Also, names. I go with lewis black on this, sometimes the registrars should just get to say "uh, no. Guess again." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1mOFzv02lk

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
So the bluest of blue states can't afford a proper food stamp program, despite having an income greater than most countries.

Sort of reaffirming what I'm saying about govt.

Yeah, except you would argue that the government shouldn't be providing for anybody anyways. That's definitely not going to help anyone who needs the help.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Abortions will happen, so why not make sure it's in a legal and clean setting.

What are you saying here? and what legal and clean setting would be sufficient?

We're getting off subject here.

Women aren't people and thus don't have natural rights. End of story. The Great Depression happened right after women got the vote. That's not a coincidence people.

UrbanMasque said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Abortions will happen, so why not make sure it's in a legal and clean setting.

What are you saying here? and what legal and clean setting would be sufficient?

Like a good hospital as opposed to say like that one horrible clinic in West Philly that was hacking girls up while doing it. There isn't much regulation to the abortion industry right now. Planned parenthood just looks the other way during "inspections."

Kermit Gosnell was his name. Killed babies with scissors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle