101 things I learned about Canada

BlackStar

Rookie
1. Poutine is good
2. ....

LIST STILL IN PROGRESS

Look what women do to us. Meet one online and suddenly you're a Canadian. But don't worry, you can do more damage inside the system, right? Been living here on and off with her for a few years and now I'm a citizen. I even learned how to club baby seals but turns out that wasn't mandatory.

The people are friendly, and while Barrie makes Queens look like Queens compared to Manhattan It's now home. Oh, and they really do have Moose on their quarters, I always thought that was a joke.

Ew Barrie.

Youll grow to learn and realize pretty much everything about Canada is better tham the US. The only honest thing i can think of thata better about the US is everything is cheaper. I guess you guys rape at the summer Olympics too. But that really just comes down to population so a bigger talent pool to choose from + a multi billion dollar olympic program despite being ridiculously in debt. But its worth it since you can stroke your o-peen once every 4 years.

...are you KIDDING ME?!!!

BlackStar for Lethean?! NO! Worst trade ever! WHAT IS GOING ON! BBK's somewhere in NY wtf, Dobby's somewhere in the Middle East, or the UK, same thing, whatever... but I have to ask why(!) are we making these stupid, stupid trades?

Starting today I'm calling for a moratorium on all pending trades, we'll be appealing ALL GR trades made in the past 10 years, and there will be an independent investigative inquiry into the office of the GR General Manager, an office that has made it abhorrently clear they've gone rife with corruption. LISTEN - The GM works at the determent of the team (USA), he works against our better interests...this was the last straw.
We need to boot him and his cabinet. We need a new General Manager. We need to clean house and begin anew!
Frankly, there's little time to waste. intotheRain sits on the border waiting to swim into our country under the shadow of night. And who would we lose then, I ask you? Who are you willing to lose? Your mother? Your son? Or how about an Ugh? ..an URBANMASQUE!oh god, our lord in heaven who sits on the throne above, the tears of whom can heal us all, we could even lose used.

IT CAN HAPPEN.

IT WILL HAPPEN UNLESS WE ACT NOW!

WE WILL NOT LOSE used FOR intotheRain!
a1txth.gif
a1txth.gif
a1txth.gif
a1txth.gif
a1txth.gif
a1txth.gif

Look everyone, calm down. We might be able to pull off a 4 way package trade where Grey and Wes would come to the US with Eyebrowsbv31 and madster111 going to Hell, So ALL is NOT LOST. WE'RE WORKING ON IT. But *snaps fingers* we gotta move fast. God save us all.

Used is practically Canadian. Only we can sympathize with weather cold enough to freeze your balls off.

Rakon said:
Used is practically Canadian. Only we can sympathize with weather cold enough to freeze your balls off.

half of the US has been colder than the majority of Canada this winter. more snow too.

of course Alaska is a different story. But if this was my only winter I wouldn't know what cold was :p

Canadian citizenship? I bet that's a hard test.

"So ya want to be Canadian, eh?"
"Uh, yes."
"Okay, first question. Why the heck would you do that?"
"A girl."
"Oh. Okay, that's all the questions we've prepared."

Seriously, though, Canada sucks.

Dobby's in the Middle East? When did that happen?

And yes Chris, I am in Brooklyn, here to stay...

Until July, when I'll move to Finland. You can have Affen. I'll gladly take his place in Helsinki.

So, deal? Do you accept this trade?

Do you?

-BBK

I am very sorry Chris, I knew you would take it rough. I gave up Spider-man, Ghostbusters and the Ninja Turtles for... 2 dollar coins. But blame the dames! It's their fault you're stuck with Lethean and I'm up here.

Longo_2_Guns said:
Seriously, though, Canada sucks.

Not as much as she does.
barack_obama_smiling_and_pointing.jpg

Now she can never know I post on here.

You'll learn to love us BlackStar. We're like Ned Flanders, sure we may get on your nerves but how can you stay mad at a guy when you've been using his Barbecue for the past 10 years?

used44 said:
How old are you, BlackStar?

Pretty soon he'll be asking for your name, your address, and when you get home from work. One day, you'll show up at home, and Used will be standing there in his sealskin parka, remarking on how nice your igloo is. Oh, and then he'll use you, in a properly Alaskan fashion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle