101 things I learned about Canada

used44 said:
How old are you, BlackStar?

I look back on the 80's with great nostalgia.. I was still in high school on 9/11. I've outlived two cats. And Biggie Smalls was my icon.

I've said all I can, the rest is up to you.

BlackStar said:
used44 said:
How old are you, BlackStar?

I look back on the 80's with great nostalgia.. I was still in high school on 9/11. I've outlived two cats. And Biggie Smalls was my icon.

I've said all I can, the rest is up to you.

So basically, you're like 40, but were just held back in high school for 10 years?

BlackStar said:
I am very sorry Chris, I knew you would take it rough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7eJuJFdH8

1f7n6a.png

NickKmet said:
So basically, you're like 40, but were just held back in high school for 10 years?

1571472_o.gif

and now a moment to remember my Texan brother down south...

1314194533528.jpg

Some things may change.

andrew-garfield-as-spider-man_288x288.jpg

But I'll always be Meg Ryan to your Tom Hanks.

I'm sort of jealous of your milk in a bag. Explain your reaction to seeing grocery store milk in a bag for the first time. Details please. Do they sell pints in a bag, or is it only by the gallon?
And what about chocolate milk?
You're our man on the inside now. Updates would be welcomed.

Seriously, what is with people on this forum and using gay sex euphemisms as insults? Everyone here should know by now, you only make those statements if you're seriously offering, because somebody will take you up on it.

NickKmet said:
Seriously, what is with people on this forum and using gay sex euphemisms as insults? Everyone here should know by now, you only make those statements if you're seriously offering, because somebody will take you up on it.

The gay, sexual innuendos are half the reason why I still loiter around.

Chris_Crime said:
I'm sort of jealous of your milk in a bag. Explain your reaction to seeing grocery store milk in a bag for the first time. Details please. Do they sell pints in a bag, or is it only by the gallon?

Hey, the list is still in progress. I'll have plenty of time to go out and squeeze some Canadian milk bags but right now I learned that Mounties aren't the same as the British solders who aren't allowed to move. So it's not a good idea to try and tickle their noses with a feather.

BlackStar said:
Chris_Crime said:

Hey, the list is still in progress. I'll have plenty of time to go out and squeeze some Canadian milk bags but right now I learned that Mounties aren't the same as the British solders who aren't allowed to move. So it's not a good idea to try and tickle their noses with a feather.

Did he ask what all that nonsense was aboot?

Did he finish it of with an eh?

Its like a whole new world....

NickKmet said:

Man on the inside? Was that it? also lol.

job-fails-monday-thru-friday-male-female-or-canadian-make-your-choice.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle