Who is in control during sex?

Who is in control during sex?

• The Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My answer applied to whichever way you meant it. In my mind, your woman wanting sex so much that she takes control of it is definitely sexy.

Lethean said:
Chris_Crime said:
wait wait wait... are you talking about position wise, who's controlling during the act? Or who is actually in control, having power over the situation. I guess I interpreted the question wrong.
Or everyone else did.

Everyone else did. That is, if you were answering thinking I meant having power over the situation. And by situation I mean the sex is happening, not the woman saying "let's have sex". Because if she didn't, it'd be rape. Unless you're Ugh...I would not expect that from any of you.

Also, this topic has absolutely nothing to do with my wife so yeah....Stop mentioning her.

Okay, then I'm sticking by my original answer. Enjoy that power while it lasts because once it's gone, it's gone. It should last for a while, though. But, it does kinda suck when you lose it.
I think the best bet for the guy is to be good at something. Something that puts you over the mob, over the masses. I'm serious, I'm very ****ing serious. In the end, your power is what you make it because they really control the whole show.
GL, Gentlemen

maybe a weird topic, maybe an even weirder answer...but shit...Truth, fellas. Truth.

Chris_Crime said:
In the end, your power is what you make it because they really control the whole show.
GL, Gentlemen

A forum full of guys under 25 aren't going to understand that. But I tip my hat to you sir!

WickedLiquid said:
Chris_Crime said:
In the end, your power is what you make it because they really control the whole show.
GL, Gentlemen

A forum full of guys under 25 aren't going to understand that. But I tip my hat to you sir!

You are underestimating us. :D

I'm with Wicked, the woman is control, you're both having sex because she wants to, she is letting, you (male) are a puddle of hormones in her hands. Yeah, when doing the act, the guy might be the one doing the thrusting or in the "in control" position, but c'mon, big picture here, folks.

Rape O'Clock notwithstanding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle