Sex

MattAY said:
^ Is it Sarah Jessica Parker?

Not really sarah looks like a horses face while this chick just looks terrible much like the ass of the horse or most likely something worse but still if someone has the nickname of stage 5 usually sane people stay away from that but i guess not. Oh well it's his funeral.

madster111 said:
WickedLiquid said:
I was thinking 65... Oh wait there's a pill for that.. So yeah, tell anyone with a penis.

Speaking from experience, that just makes everything tense and fights break out and eventually you'll just split up.

Just couldnt get her on board to use a strapon on you could ya?

Oh, I figured it out.

I figured out what kind of "discussion" this is.

Ready?

Here goes:

Here is the answer. The "right" answer:

One night stands are fine....IN MODERATION.

Ok, next question: What is the best sex position?

If you answer is anything other than doggystyle, then I feel bad for you, son.

Cowgirl does it for me, every single time. That is the position I am most likely to be able to finish with. I also like the sideways doggystyle, where you lay in a spooning position, mostly because of the clit-rubbing opportunities that create for interesting reverberations.

-BBK

spartan317 said:
The Spider Monkey... If you have to ask I feel bad for you son.

weird positions are never good. kama sutra books are retarded. such a waste of money. go through a few moves then fuck it cowgirl GO! done, k lets watch everybody loves raymond, and no i dont wanna cuddle!

not my fault God wired my body to be repulsed by the thought of being intimate for 5 minutes after i deliver the package.

best position in the world = girls legs over ur should missionaryish. her legs are closed up and it's like she's being touched for the very first time.

i hate talking about sex cause i feel like a dirt bag, but now you know.

3/4 Doggy.

Where the girl lays on her side, and you are in doggy position on your knees.

nothing better.

Classic missionary. It's compassionate, you see her face. You can kiss her. When you're both sweaty it rubs against each other sexily.

Plus you can see everything - boo yah.

BlackStar said:
Mod-Chip said:
Cowgirl does it for me, every single time.

I would have figured anything anal for a real gangbanger. After awhile chicks and dudes just blend together.

I've tried anal once and didn't like it. Also just because you go to a gangbanger once to satisfy your curiosity doesn't make you a "real gangbanger", or at least not in my opinion.

MattAY said:
Classic missionary. It's compassionate, you see her face. You can kiss her. When you're both sweaty it rubs against each other sexily.

Plus you can see everything - boo yah.

Almost, almost, almost, finished.

Well done.

Classic stiff upper lip brit <3

Mod-Chip said:
BlackStar said:
Mod-Chip said:
Cowgirl does it for me, every single time.

I would have figured anything anal for a real gangbanger. After awhile chicks and dudes just blend together.

I've tried anal once and didn't like it.

But did the guy that was doing it to you enjoy it? Be more flexible, you may not enjoy it but some day you'll want him to do something he might not want to and if you've been nice to him he might return the favor!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133