Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

Lethean said:
Paradox said:
It will air Fridays at 10 (9 central).

Ahh. I wonder what time they're moving Hannibal to then.

The ratings haven't been as strong since moving to its current slot. I bet they move it to earlier and use it as a lead in for Constantine.

Paradox said:
Lethean said:
Paradox said:
It will air Fridays at 10 (9 central).

Ahh. I wonder what time they're moving Hannibal to then.

The ratings haven't been as strong since moving to its current slot. I bet they move it to earlier and use it as a lead in for Constantine.

That would make sense. I'm just glad it's received such good reviews and is mostly financed by international backers otherwise a 3rd season likely wouldn't have happened. Do you watch it?

I'm looking forward to seeing the final Batmobile. Hell, I'm looking forward to seeing a trailer, or at least image of what Ben Affleck might look, and sound like as the new Batman.

Paradox said:
From what I can see, it looks like it may be a cross between Nolan's Bat-tank and the 1989 Tim Burton car.

That also kinda describes the Batmobile in the upcoming Arkham Knight video game

Batmobile-Arkham-Knight-2.jpg

Lethean said:
Paradox said:
NBC has done the same with Constantine. Check out this damn cool trailer for Constantine. Looks way better than the movie was.

With any luck this will be in the 9pm time slot and help as a lead into Hannibal at 10 so it gets the viewers it deserves and NBC decides to keep it for a 4th season. And yes, it does look all sorts of awesome.

This looks pretty good, and inspires more confidence in me than the Gotham trailer did.

The source is Zack Snyder himself. I like the look too.

And not to gloss over what Lethen posted, apparently Channing Tatum will appear as Gambit in X-Men: Apocalypse and a possible solo film is in "development".

I gotta admit, that photo of Ben Affleck as Batman does look very cool. Obviously inspired by Frank Millar's The Dark Knight Returns, I quite like it.

What I would like to see though is a more detailed, in colour photo... or better yet, video footage like a trailer, then we can start judging.

I'm trying to have positive faith. When Heath Ledger was first announced as the Joker for The Dark Knight, a lot of people rolled their eyes and shouted "wtf", then when the first reveal photo was uh, revealed, it made people even more 'wtf". When the trailer was released, people were blown away and loved it.

I just hope the same thing happens here too.

I'm kinda hoping that most of him beneath that batsuit is his real physique worked for the movie, and not some funny muscle rubber suit thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133