Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

I reckon he'll be in good shape and he will probably be quite built, but I guess I'm just fearing the old Batman movies... e.g. skinny dude underneath a rubber muscle suit.

I'm sure he'll be fine though.

Dear god, it's becoming a thing!

h69373E10.jpeg

h3025E6E2.gif

h1C40DD60.png

h42E5D86E.png

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Oh hai Hunter Zolomon. What are you doing in the first episode?

Also, I'm really hoping that the one STAR Labs guy is better at acting than he was in his Arrow cameo. It doesn't seem that way, though.

it it the same actor who played him in his pre-flash episodes on Arrow?

Speaking of Arrow, I recently did a binge viewing of the West Wing, and look who turned up.

f3d95140-01da-4522-ba89-ee38b048dae8_zps8b0fcb1a.png

Man, Diggle looks young and nerdy. That's from 2006.

NickKmet said:
is it the same actor who played him in his pre-flash episodes on Arrow?

Yep, same guy.

Longo_2_guns said:
Oh hai Hunter Zolomon. What are you doing in the first episode?

One of the characters on the show will be Detective Eddie Thawne, so I'm thinking that might be him rather than Zolomon, unless I overlooked something in the trailer. Of course, it could be Zolomon and Thawne gets the suit and powers later. Either way, I'm figuring time travel may figure in somewhere. And hey, Weather Wizard.

I'm sure the show is going to turn out great.
NickKmet said:
it it the same actor who played him in his pre-flash episodes on Arrow?

Speaking of Arrow, I recently did a binge viewing of the West Wing, and look who turned up.

f3d95140-01da-4522-ba89-ee38b048dae8_zps8b0fcb1a.png

Man, Diggle looks young and nerdy. That's from 2006.
Yeah, watching Doctor Who last month and look who turned up.
Jack_Harkness.jpg

Also, Andrew Garfield showed up in a later episode as well. Just weird seeing actors in shows I don't expect to see them in.

Paradox said:
One of the characters on the show will be Detective Eddie Thawne, so I'm thinking that might be him rather than Zolomon, unless I overlooked something in the trailer. Of course, it could be Zolomon and Thawne gets the suit and powers later. Either way, I'm figuring time travel may figure in somewhere. And hey, Weather Wizard.
If he's the guy in the wheelchair, then of course he's going to turn out to be one of the Reverse Flash's.

As a big fan of Guardians of the Galaxy, I am at maximum hype right now. My only fear is that they put in too much crap. But I doubt that will happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
claywinston