Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

Yeah, like Tycho said once, going to the movies is an awesome excuse to sit in the dark by yourself and eat sugar. It's pretty hard to not have a good time doing that.

I'm always confused when somebody walks out on a movie. I guess I sort of understand if you're offended by the content (which is itself a lame move) but if you're walking out because you don't like the movie and don't want to waste your time, then la-di-da, princess. Popcorn and bad movies are awesome.

I would only go see a movie in theatres if I knew it was good. I don't understand paying $10 dollars for something you don't know will be quality or not. That's what Netflix is for.

Looks great -- DC Animation never lets you down. Has anyone seen DC animation's Green Lantern? Wondering if it's worth a watch for someone who doesn't care much for Green Lantern.

daverabbit said:
Green_Lantern said:
I still like Batman Begins better than The Dark Knight...

He speaks the truth, I just watched the ending of the Dark Knight on TNT and it really is terrible quite frankly. The storyline just completely betrays everything about the characters that has been established up until that point. People get caught up in how good Heath Ledger's perfomance of the Joker was and refuse to recognize that the rest of the movie was just subpar.
He was a good joker but it just made me mad they didn't have the jokers traditional laughing gas in it.

danielrbischoff said:
Apparently The Dark Knight Rises teaser will run a minute and a half in 3D, IMAX 3D, and 2D in front of Harry Potter!

Can't wait!

One of my brother's friends works at the trailer house that's working on that. He's working 12-14 hours a day right now for it. Unfortunately, he can't tell us shit.

NickKmet said:
One of my brother's friends works at the trailer house that's working on that. He's working 12-14 hours a day right now for it. Unfortunately, he can't tell us s***.
Murder him, wear his skin, and go see it on monday.

kingg5 said:
daverabbit said:
Green_Lantern said:
I still like Batman Begins better than The Dark Knight...

He speaks the truth, I just watched the ending of the Dark Knight on TNT and it really is terrible quite frankly. The storyline just completely betrays everything about the characters that has been established up until that point. People get caught up in how good Heath Ledger's perfomance of the Joker was and refuse to recognize that the rest of the movie was just subpar.
He was a good joker but it just made me mad they didn't have the jokers traditional laughing gas in it.

Exactly, that was probably one of my biggest complaints about that movie but still was a incredible movie though

Less than two weeks to go for Cap!

The Howling Commandos
CapFA13.jpg

Neal McDonough as Dum Dum Dugan
CapFA6.jpg

Red Skull's car (I want!)
CapFA2.jpg

danielrbischoff said:
Can't wait for Captain America... and Harry Potter honestly. The batman teaser really.
I don't think I would see Harry Potter for just the teaser trailer. Maybe for Emma Watson, but that's a different story. Honestly, I'm surprised the teaser trailer is releasing so soon. I mean they were just filming in Pittsburgh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master