|OT| Battlefield 3

I will purchase Battlefield 3 and play with other Revolutionaries on....

• PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox 360

• Tiger Handheld

• Total voters
Bretimus_v2 said:
It comes on a second disc and is a huge install.

Well considering the graphics BF3 boasts about... one could figure that the game will need a lot of disk space. :)

How big of an install are we talking about?

Nifty tidbit: apparently Destructoid will give BF3 a lower score than Kirbies Return to Dreamland. Fans are already in an uproar.

Sometimes I'd just like to swallow bitchy fans like that... though I'm afraid of what kind of power I'd get. :D

Green_Lantern said:
Easy way to get around that:

Get it on PC.

Sure, it just requires my purchase of a gaming PC...

My lil brother just jumped aboard the PC ship for Battlefield 3. Jealous

Yeah, I have a gaming PC but I'm still passing on BF3 I think.....

1.) The "beta" didn't really impress me. 2.) Fuck Origin 3.) Have way too many games to play as it is.

Agreed, the beta was unimpressive but looking at the other maps...it looks like they'll better represent the BF vibe.

I mean, how do you not have vehicles in your beta. Way to fail, consoles.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Agreed, the beta was unimpressive but looking at the other maps...it looks like they'll better represent the BF vibe.

I mean, how do you not have vehicles in your beta. Way to fail, consoles.

Surely you mean "Way to fail, DICE".

I don't even think console Metro has vehicles period.

2 day later Double Post!

So what's the word? Any good? Better than the beta? Should this be my next buy instead of Batman?

Ummmm... are you going to be playing online a lot? Or do you prefer single-player? I haven't written my review yet but I'm very confident in saying that you should go with Batman if you're not one for competitive multiplayer.

If you are you'll certainly get more hours out battlefield multiplayer though.

Destructoid is full of shit. They treat their scores like jokes and offer up controversial opinions like prime rib. Look around the internet. NO ONE is giving Kirby's Return to Dreamland a 10 or even close to it.

Now I'm not one to say that reviewers should stick to popular opinion. Quite to the contrary (although I suppose my scores tend to slip in to "popular" territory more often than not). Regardless, no one should manipulate scores to "prove a point."

Let's take a look at this one for example:
http://www.destructoid.com/review-deadl ... 5168.phtml
I know a lot of people enjoyed that game (Longo) but are you fucking kidding me?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle