Wow.

Oh my, that looks so amazing. I can't believe how huge those levels look. And it's purdy to boot. Looking forward to assembling my squad on PS3, I can live with 24.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Oh my, that looks so amazing. I can't believe how huge those levels look. And it's purdy to boot. Looking forward to assembling my squad on PS3, I can live with 24.

I'm not sure I can.
I mean, instead of having like 10 vehicles rolling out, there will be 3 or 4. Instead of having 10 jets in the air, there will be 4 or 5.

WAIT. PS3 you SAY?
#nolongerForeverAlone

I just saw the Caspian Border trailer. Look amazing but what's with that robot toward the end there? It's like we have tanks, planes, explosions then *wiiiiiiiirrrrrrr* *tink*.

FUCK Battlefield 3 looks SOOOOOO good.
Seriously, everyone will install Origin for it, as much as I hate EA for it, it's the only way they'll get people on that platform.
WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE STEAM LOVE TOO?!

danielrbischoff said:
f*** Battlefield 3 looks SOOOOOO good.
Seriously, everyone will install Origin for it, as much as I hate EA for it, it's the only way they'll get people on that platform.

Because Call of Duty is on Steam.

danielrbischoff said:
f*** Battlefield 3 looks SOOOOOO good.

I've been holding off on preordering it, but i guess I should just get it over with.

Splitscreen would net a purchase. Seriously, the co-op campaign looked dull but still, it's progress.

I'm glad DICE is good at making trailers and stuff....They need some way to get around the bullshit that is EA

Green_Lantern said:
I'm glad DICE is good at making trailers and stuff....They need some way to get around the bullshit that is EA
Seriously. I'm sure EA marketing had some hand in it, but that gameplay IS ALLLLL DICE. I loved it. Started cracking a huge smile as the jets were doing flybys.

I hope they can maintain balance on these maps while essentially offering two different game experiences on the two different platforms. Hopefully 4-5 jets isn't TOO MANY and 1-2 isn't TOO FEW or whatever.

used44 said:
I hope they can maintain balance on these maps while essentially offering two different game experiences on the two different platforms. Hopefully 4-5 jets isn't TOO MANY and 1-2 isn't TOO FEW or whatever.

The map looks...huge. Perhaps too big.

I'm hoping they fixed the problem with 42, where half of the team hangs back waiting for vehicles to spawn. If they didn't, the Battlefield feel could be lost.

Maps that big, with not everybody participating, are very likely to fall prone to sporadic shootouts. You know, guy engages guy here, moves on, engages another single guy over here. Rather than big team shootouts, or you know, an actual battlefield.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod