Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, on 360.

• Yes, on PC.

• Yes, on Wii.....what?

• Total voters
Can anyone confirm the # of players? USA Today reported 32 players, claimed that Michael Condrey said it.

I asked the devs about that article two months ago, no replies. OneofSwords thought it was 16.

TheJx4 said:
Can anyone confirm the # of players? USA Today reported 32 players, claimed that Michael Condrey said it.

I asked the devs about that article two months ago, no replies. OneofSwords thought it was 16.

16 is typical for their team deathmatch, I remember one or two past versions of CoD had a larger TDM which I believe boosted it up to 24. 32 is a pretty standard number for most multiplayer, I don't know if that number would work quite well with CoD gameplay though. This is all opinion btw, someone else should be by shortly with facts.

Fact!

TheJx4 said:
I thought normal TDM was 8 vs 8 and Ground War was 9 vs 9?

Probably wrong though, I never play TDM.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... ew-stuff/1

USA TODAY said:
Match sizes. Some match types can host up to 18 players at once, Condrey says. And the game will feature 16 different maps on disc.

Naa, 6v6 confirmed. I can't believe I actually forgot that...

So it sounds like they are offering most of the same past offerings as far as game mode. I'd like to see the mechanics from Search & Destroy (which is much like old CS defuse) worked into a few different modes.

StickyGreenGamer said:
TheJx4 said:
I thought normal TDM was 8 vs 8 and Ground War was 9 vs 9?

Probably wrong though, I never play TDM.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... ew-stuff/1

USA TODAY said:
Match sizes. Some match types can host up to 18 players at once, Condrey says. And the game will feature 16 different maps on disc.

Naa, 6v6 confirmed. I can't believe I actually forgot that...

So it sounds like they are offering most of the same past offerings as far as game mode. I'd like to see the mechanics from Search & Destroy (which is much like old CS defuse) worked into a few different modes.

I'll probably be playing Team Defender most anyways. Hmm, has Bomb mode been confirmed?

Joystiq said:
In other news, we're going to go ahead and bring you the world exclusive news that Modern Warfare 3 - 7 will be released in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019 respectively. That pattern will likely continue into infinity ... but what will we cover in 2020 if we tell you that now?

TheJx4 said:
Joystiq said:
In other news, we're going to go ahead and bring you the world exclusive news that Modern Warfare 3 - 7 will be released in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019 respectively. That pattern will likely continue into infinity ... but what will we cover in 2020 if we tell you that now?

Har har. I don't really think that'll be the case. However I would like to see a Future Warfare series. Perhaps hundreds of years in the future, in space, I think that could be pretty awesome. First person to say "Halo" gets trout smacked.

StickyGreenGamer said:
TheJx4 said:
Joystiq said:

Har har. I don't really think that'll be the case. However I would like to see a Future Warfare series. Perhaps hundreds of years in the future, in space, I think that could be pretty awesome. First person to say "Halo" gets trout smacked.

Halo + CoD would probably be the greatest thing ever.

StickyGreenGamer said:
TheJx4 said:
Joystiq said:

Wouldn't that be kind of like star wars but without the jedi and the sith

213EDD said:
Y U NO have No Im not?

Just say you're getting on the Wii. ;)

Also, screw the internet. STOP PUTTING SPOILERS IN HEADLINES DAMMIT.
I'm going dark, that scene probably would have been a nice surprise.

TheJx4 said:
213EDD said:
Y U NO have No Im not?

Just say you're getting on the Wii. ;)

Also, screw the internet. STOP PUTTING SPOILERS IN HEADLINES DAMMIT.
I'm going dark, that scene probably would have been a nice surprise.

NEED MOAR SPOILERS

So whats the verdict amigos? I've asked this CoD for christmas, and it'll be the first CoD I own so I'm intruigued as to what this one is like. The campaign more than anything.

Had a major plot point spoiled through twitter. I now want to kill everyone.

MattAY, I'll give a mini-review.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Jx4, sounds like you need to take some adult education course on how to keep things from being spoiled.

Its kinda hard when its RIGHT there as soon as you log onto a website.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod