Platforms: PS3, 360, PC
Number of Players: Campaign: 1 | Multiplayer: *1-18 | Spec-Ops: 1-2

Screenshots

_
t13280_MW3_2-noscale.jpeg
Full

s_2364.jpg
Full

-Modern Warfare 3 is the direct sequel to 2009's hit and miss Modern Warfare 2. It picks up right where MW2 left off, with Russia's invasion of the United States. Where's Soap!? Where's the Rope!? Everything is bigger (and for IW's sake) better. Get ready to spend $60 because all of your friends are playing without you!

[Linkage, BABY]

GR MW3 Page

Gameplay Debut Trailer

MW3 gets Dedicated Servers

CoD: Elite Free Features [Official Site]

Spec Ops First Impressions

Much more excited for B3 but I'll probably end up getting this too since I have lots of CoD slut friends.

This thread might, might have a chance since it doesn't just coming soon. So no BF vs CoD so this thread lasts (even though I was sorta instigating in the last two threads Jx4 made on them). Me i'm probally gonna get both, cause I just love games that make me feel in the action.

When it comes to CoDs, I'm 100% more likely to buy the MW installments than the other ones (WaW, BOps). I'm interested to see how IW does without those two guys who left and then there was the legal stuff and I don't care I just want to shoot things and watch stuff go boom.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I don't care I just want to shoot things and watch stuff go boom.
They don't need those two guys for this :p
I'm in the same boat. I skipped WaW, but I got Black Ops and I kind of hated it. I much prefer MW games, even though the last one was killstreak insanity.
Anyone getting it on PC with the dedicated servers?

As I stated in another thread, if they do updates where they fix balancing issues then they will vastly improve in my eyes. For example, I was playing MW2 with a friend last night and the match MVP had 26 kills. ALL OF THEM WITH THE GRENADE LAUNCHER!!!! Noob Tube and One Man Army FTMFW!!!! This should have been fixed or adjusted or anything really. That and Marathon/Lightweight/Commando. GRRR.

I'm sure this game'll sell something fierce, but I'm passing on pretty much every multiplayer shooter except Rage this year. I just feel there are better titles to look into than playing what I feel is the same title I've played before with a few extras.

TheDiesel said:
I'm sure this game'll sell something fierce, but I'm passing on pretty much every multiplayer shooter except Rage this year. I just feel there are better titles to look into than playing what I feel is the same title I've played before with a few extras.

RAGE isn't a multiplayer shooter...

Also, it was a LOT more than two guys and I'm kind of glad it happened. I don't think they would have fleshed out Spec Ops and changed the Killstreak system if they were still there.

TheJx4 said:
TheDiesel said:

RAGE isn't a multiplayer shooter...

Yeah, I get that. Would saying just shooter make it better? :oops:

TheDiesel said:

RAGE has multiplayer..............

car combat.

I hope they deliver maps that aren't just rehashes of previous map packs...........
not that i'm buying anyways

danielrbischoff said:
TheDiesel said:

RAGE has multiplayer..............

car combat.

I hope they deliver maps that aren't just rehashes of previous map packs...........
not that i'm buying anyways

I think RAGE having Car Combat for MP was probably one of the biggest "WTF"s of the year.

Yeah, pretty much all of Black Ops' DLC was new stuff, except Hazard, but even that was refreshing. So colorful.

Less snow maps please.

Not buying it. Daniel, on the 360 when you have a gaming rig in the works? Really? That's like buying a Mustang and then putting a new spoiler on a honda civic.

Just want everyone to know...I would never buy something like this on the 360. The amount of douchebags on the PS3 makes me mad, but the amount of 'em I played with during my free month of gold on Xbox Live made me want to commit homicide.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Not buying it. Daniel, on the 360 when you have a gaming rig in the works? Really? That's like buying a Mustang and then putting a new spoiler on a honda civic.
It's more like building a weapons factory to produce assault rifles and atomic bombs and then going to war with a sharpened stick and a rock.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
It depends on when I'm done building. Even then, CoD and the 360 is the new peanut butter and chocolate....

Except that you hate peanut butter, you hate chocolate and when you try to enjoy them together someone calls your mother a whore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod