[OT] Dead Space 3

Ananymous

Rookie
Both a full singleplayer and co-op campaign with a drop-in/drop-out function.

I haven't lost faith in EA, although I really hope the sp campaign and co-op are both full fledged good stuff. Apparently the co-op has slight differences and what not.

Hmm, need more info but I am now just as excited for Dead Space 3 as I was when the first two were announced.

GR Preview

I saw the trailer, and it wasnt scary. Not even a little bit.

I'm worried it'll be another Resident Evil 5.

It looked like Isaac and friend were getting shot at by other enemies so they finally broke the human combat barrier it would seem.

I'm not sure the winter base will provide the same effect as the claustrophobic spaceship/stations but I'm still looking forward to this one.

Also will it still have the DS2 multiplayer?

This is motivating me to finally play Dead Space 2. I've had it sitting here forever.

Delta47 said:
Also will it still have the DS2 multiplayer?
Everything I've heard says no, but it'll have online co-op. I'm sensing Army of Two here...

And Dead Space 2 kinda put me off of the entire series. One could have existed on it's own, but definitely could have used more. Either way, Dead Space 2 wasn't what it needed, in my opinion.

Game will be the tits, long as they don't shy away from the scare tactics.

I love this series whole heartedly, hope they don't ruin it with co-op.

De-Ting said:
And Dead Space 2 kinda put me off of the entire series. One could have existed on it's own, but definitely could have used more. Either way, Dead Space 2 wasn't what it needed, in my opinion.

I kind of agree. The story wasn't very interesting, and turned out to be pretty lame. The best bits in two were the action sequences EG the train sequence, blowing up the tormentor and the halo jump. If those bits were in the first then it'd be pretty damn [erfect.

Also, I really really hope they get the Zero-G voice lady back from the 1st - I miss her.

Longo_2_guns said:
http://www.oxm.co.uk/42711/ea-dead-space-3-got-co-op-because-dead-space-is-too-scary-to-play-alone/

Dead Space is too scary to play alone. That's why they added in co-op.

I have heard a LOT of bullshit in my time, but I think this takes the cake.

Haha. That's hilarious.

I don't care what they add so long as the solitary experience is there and I saw that E3 so I'm still buying at this point.

OK I care if they add ponies and rainbows and shit. That would be a deal breaker.

Anybody watch the full demo on GTTV last night? Really made me want to play Deadspace 2, so I bet I start that soon.

It was weird seeing Isaac take cover and shoot human enemies with rifles. I was like What game is this?

Alsoy wife made fun of me for watching "somebody else play video games on tv."

Haha, I hate GTTV for that very reason. Also, I've seen everything. It feels like such a waste of time. My gf gives me shit every time I watch ANY video of a game. "You've already seen this, you already know all about this!"

Used, you really should play Dead Space 2. Just go into it expecting a blockbuster Dead Space and you'll enjoy the hell out of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle