Votes: 0 0.0%
  • renting, not going out of my way to play

• never thought Battlefield was all that great

• Total voters

Delorean88

Rookie
Just as the title states Dice recently released a debut teaser for battlefield 3 that tells absolutely nothing about the game (in my opinion) except that BF3 is coming out in fall 2011. That makes sense because it's a teaser but come on Dice, no even a screenshot or something? Oh well I'll live, anyways to the point, I was just curious if anyone else is excited or anxious about BF3 as I am. I loved the series since BF 1942 (except BF2 modern combat ugh) and I'm excited that the main BF style game is going to appear on consoles rather than some stupid port (once again BF2 modern combat ugh). I always wondered why Dice never made a exact console version of BF2, don't get me wrong the bad company games weren't bad they were good but why not have BF2 on X360 and PS3 (Yes I do know that there was probably development reasons towards why). After googling (or should I wikipedia-ing) there will be a return of "fighter jets, prone position and for PC only 64 player battles". Although that makes me mad cause I would love to play with 63 other people on BF3 through xbox live I will admit that probably wouldn't play smoothly. Also apparently there is gonna be a ability to drag downed allies to cover and help them which sounds cool but I have a feeling that someone will drag you, not know what to do and get both of you killed. Also you can "mount weapons on almost any part of the terrain and there is destructible terrain". Although I got this from wikipedia meaning it may not be 100% true I like thinking it is because that sound like it could be awesome. As long as there is a skirmish mode I'm fine, I'm one of those people who spent a lot of hours in the skirmish mode with A.I., its not that I don't like the online I just liked how the A.I. players wouldn't shoot down your helicopter when you got in it first. Also its says there will be singleplayer, co-op and obviously multiplayer

So..... What are your thoughts?

*sigh* i really don't to play on a console... but I'm also not going to upgrade just to play BF 3...

Although, BF 2 was one of the big reasons for upgrading last time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod