|OT| Battlefield 3

I will purchase Battlefield 3 and play with other Revolutionaries on....

• PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox 360

• Tiger Handheld

• Total voters
danielrbischoff said:
Oh, you mean because you sold your copy?

It's not required for redemption though.

I've done everything required, but it keeps saying I'm "not eligible at this time".

Its ok. Not decent, not great, but ok.

They didn't necessarily go all out for this map pack.

Still, new levels are fun. But I'm not sure they are $15 worth of fun.

Thankfully I got it for free.

This is straight nostalgia value, if you played a lot of the previous iterations, then it's worth it. The assignments are a nice way to work towards getting more guns for the different kits. Fair value $10-15.

I have to wait till I got back to FL to download the map pack, I'm excited but if I wasn't getting it for free I'd probably not buy it but I never buy DLC cause I'm too cheap. Wake Island looks like a blast to play

4 maps, revised game mode, 10 weapons, not worth $15?

I mean, I got it for free, but geez. Better than $5 gun skins or a new suit variant for Magneto.

Finally got this from my brother. I am having a lot of fun with Karkand, even though it doesn't have the jets/choppers. The remake of Wake Island is pretty good, but I honestly have never been a big fan of that map. I liked Iwo Jima and Guadalcanal better.

I just don't understand why sometimes when I join games, like Karkand, there are only 3 bases to defend; sometimes there are 5. I like the battle to be a little more spread out.

StudioTan said:
Finally got this from my brother. I am having a lot of fun with Karkand, even though it doesn't have the jets/choppers. The remake of Wake Island is pretty good, but I honestly have never been a big fan of that map. I liked Iwo Jima and Guadalcanal better.

I just don't understand why sometimes when I join games, like Karkand, there are only 3 bases to defend; sometimes there are 5. I like the battle to be a little more spread out.

My hatred for Iwo Jima and Guadalcanal are unmatched. Spawn Trap Paradise.

StudioTan said:

Guadalcanal was the business. one of my favorite 42 maps, outside of Aberdeen. I'm rather sad that an Abderdeen-esque map wasn't included with BF3, would have loved to see an epic tank battle like that.

As far as the 3 then 5 flag thing, I believe when there are only 3 spots it is a regular conquest style map, but with the 5 it is an assault conquest map.

I know im late to the party but i just started playing this.

So far, i've noticed that its massive noob tube spam fest. well atleast on pc anyways. I'm currently at lvl 7 playing almost exclusively as a medic, which i think may be the quickest way to level up. brb throwing med kits and reviving kunts for dat dere epic points. i mvp'd on a 64 player full server doing this.I also have the LE edition which gives me the back to karkland map but, the server i play on mainly does metro and some other map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod