JES OR NO?

• DO ET

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOOOOO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheJx4

Rookie
The micro-consoles are really cheap. Like, really cheap.
Most PC games don't have Split-screen, so I could just get two of them.

Thumbs up, or thumbs down?

I don't really have a powerful PC, and OnLive is expanding their library quite a bit. They even have Standalone multiplayer games. Sure, I'll never play MW3 or BF3 on there, but I would like to be able to play stuff like EYE or Hard Reset.

Two micro-consoles would be $198, plus tax of course. I could easily handle that.

What's the subscription/cost per game? How good of Internet does it require?

danielrbischoff said:
Don't pay for the console, just preorder a game that'll come with one.... like Deus Ex.

*facepalm*
Completely forgot about that, thanks Dan.

@used, not really sure. It's free to use, but you can buy games separately or just purchase the Playpack.

@cyber I'm okay with it going down. Most of the games are cheap anyways. I don't plan on buying anything new.

cyberjim2000 said:
The biggest concern seems to be what happens if the services goes out.
Yeah it's a total novelty because of that factor... And really, any game available on OnLive is bound to be available on a platform you own.

danielrbischoff said:
cyberjim2000 said:
The biggest concern seems to be what happens if the services goes out.
Yeah it's a total novelty because of that factor... And really, any game available on OnLive is bound to be available on a platform you own.

Yeah, but at all full price.
I mean, Homefront had a terrible campaign, but I enjoy the MP from time to time. Which is available standalone from the campaign on OnLive.

I honestly wish games were released like that on consoles.
Black Ops is worth at least $30 IMO, but the campaign was....eh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod