Most beautiful game???

I believe Crysis is coming to the PS3, and maybe the 360 too. Though I'm sure it won't be quite as pretty as a supernice PC can run it.

Crysis, recently gave me that WOW feeling.
Also I most second Rome Total War.
Act of War as a strategy game too.

Atlantis -The Lost Tales-

Most beautifullest game eva.

But in terms of next-gen goodness...

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

The backgrounds of Syberia were pretty.
Curse of Monkey Island was amazing in terms of artistical value.
Did I say that before?

first time I played Ocarina of Time. I would just sit there and marvel at the incredible world. Right now, definitely Shadow of the Colossus and Crysis

I have Shadow of the Colossus and I've never really figured out why everyone thinks its so beautiful. If someone could explain, I would greatly appreciate it.

The graphics are super blocky and muddy. But I think most people find it beautiful in terms of action "direction" - if you will - as well as the overall scope of the jiant monstars.

Has anyone played EVE online with the new graphics update? That made me go wow, and will continue to make me go wow for quite a while.

Also, the nebulae backgrounds in EVE are always impressive to look at, even just for the scope and immensity they present.

I've always thought the start of MGS2 (the boat portion) has some of the most beautiful things, the rain, the wind, and the sounds.. its great

Devil May Cry 4 and Heavenly Sword.
Those 2 game's have graphics that blew me away.
And the way they play with the camera movements is just amazing.

When Half Life 2 and Doom 3 was first shown, i was amazed.

but mario 64 made me go wow at one point as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod