What's your longest amount of time playing a game

I guess for me it would be...
Playing Devil May Cry 2 on the Ps2 for more then 48 hours.
I was a kid back then.
Cant do that kind of thing anymore.
I only play game's for 5 hours now.
Even if I did get Devil May cry 4 last week

"best" i ever did was playing the first kotor for 36 hours in two days. i rented it and figured i was gonna beat it before i had to return it.

MattAY said:
FF8 and Tales of Symphonia, i played from the minute I bought it (midday) to the extreme early hours of the morning like 5am. I need another RPG so I can do this again!
TES 4: Oblivion, I bought that game at like 2pm and played well into the next morning, like 8am, then passed out right aftetr I turned it off, never even made it to my bed, which was right behind me, lol, I sat there for a secon after I turned it off, and thought, "Go on, get up, 2 inches to the bed" Then nothing, I awoke at about noon that day, only to play more, I got to lvl 18 befoe I quit that night, and easily 25 before I quit the next day. LOL good times, good times...

The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past, me and a buddy stayed up for ever playing it and we couldnt turn it off because the case was broken and you couldnt save. We beat it in a weekend.

FF7 and FF8, as well as some mmorpgs, specially WYD and Tantra. Power leveling. XD

one time i played heros of might and magic gold for about 21 hours because i fell asleep on the keyboard lol but that was the whole seris

sometimes i'm playing 21hrs. that's when i'm still addicted to mmorpgs.

I've once accumulated 16 hours straight playing Final Fantasy 3 (6) on the Super Nintendo that we rented this one time. In one sitting, I got all the way to the World of Ruin. Of course, this was also way back when I was really young too. It was probably the happiest day of my life too.

14 hours with Final Fantasy 12 the other day....my girlfriend and our little one dont let me play for very long usually...haha i sent them shopping that day

I'm planning on being stupid and having a 3-4 day marathon during the summer. If I die, MattAY gets my shoes.

29 Hours Straight, on Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind.

And I went 18 Hours once on Super Smash Brothers: Melee.

And I once did Banjo-Kazooie in a week, and I mean the whole game, every secret, in a week. It was broken up though, so it doesn't count, but still, throwing that one out there for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod