What's your longest amount of time playing a game

I played Oblivion for ATLEAST 20hrs straight after i got it..
I'll tell ya, by the end of it, i tried to kill my dog with a knife :\
Other than that, i spent about 10hrs playing Bioshock overnight..almost sh*t myself about 4 times.

Has anyone else noticed that they have to pee really really badly a couple of hours into playing a video game? I don't know, but when I've been playing for a while, I have to urinate soooooooooo bad.

grandmagoodtimes said:
Has anyone else noticed that they have to pee really really badly a couple of hours into playing a video game? I don't know, but when I've been playing for a while, I have to urinate soooooooooo bad.

Yeah! Curse metabolism.

Sam

I hate when you have to pee and your playing a game with sh*tty save features... But I guess that's what slurpee cups are for

Longest single run of gaming I've ever done was the original Silent Hill, I started it around 10pm and played until I couldn't stay awake anymore. Pretty sure that was around 4:30.

I sat watching the stars at the end of FF7 to see if there was anything else that happened. Three hours I sat there. I played Kingdom Hearts for about 7 or 8 hours straight back when I didn't have a memory card, two nights in a row I played Uncharted til half 5 in the morning. Best way to see the sunrise IMO.

And about the pee-pee problem, I have cybernetically enhanced kidneys, with really long loops of Henle that activate when I'm within range of my PS3's wireless.

I tend to play RPGs for around 5-6 hours straight. The longest I've spent on a single one was Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. My game file was 20 hours, even though for adventures it tends to be around 9. I played it for 8 hours. But the longest (and possibly saddest) was NHL 06, which I played for 12 hours

well i'd have to harken back to the good old psone, which i played armored core3 master arean for a good 12 hours straight, if they could actuall make an AC game that good again id do it all over again...

I think for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Guild Wars, and Civilization 2 I played each over 10 hours straight. Civ 2 I did the most though. That game was so addicting...

I wonder, with RPG's being so time consuming why fewer of them are not made. It seems like bad business to make 40-100 hr RPG when you can make a next gen FPS that boast great graphics and lasts 5-10 hours. Hopefully the next gen RPGs will last as long as prior RPGs. The 20 hour FFXIII with amazing graphics.

shandog137 said:
I wonder, with RPG's being so time consuming why fewer of them are not made. It seems like bad business to make 40-100 hr RPG when you can make a next gen FPS that boast great graphics and lasts 5-10 hours. Hopefully the next gen RPGs will last as long as prior RPGs. The 20 hour FFXIII with amazing graphics.

My best guess is that FPS games have much more realistic graphics and physics engines than your average RPG. Plus, RPGs are more about creating and developing a character. You won't have much depth there if there's only 10 hours worth of gameplay. Customization and choices are two major selling points of RPGs that usually don't affect FPS games in any way.

Heroes of Might and Magic III Gold Edition, 12-13 hours, that was one hell of an addicting game.

Me and 2 of my friends just spent 7 hours playing Rock Band on the 360 with no stops, not even for the bathroom. this was from 9:00pm till 4:00am

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod