What's your longest amount of time playing a game

would anyone like to jion me next lent? my friends and i pull around 40 games and instead of giving something up we beat 40 games between all of us

I played FF VIII for about 50 hours once. Had little breaks though, nothing major just bathroom/drink.

Only time I've ever played that long.

MrMilad said:
I played FF VIII for about 50 hours once. Had little breaks though, nothing major just bathroom/drink.

Only time I've ever played that long.

Not sure if to congratulate you or worry about you. How the hell did you not fall asleep while playing. I've done several all nighters while playing LAN games with my friends in college but somewhere after the 24 hour mark you begin to get a tad bit loopy. Don't get me wrong, I know you catch second winds when you realize the sun is up and people are starting to go to class/work but then it seems that you would reach a point where no amount of cigarettes and caffeine could sustain coherent thought. I think many of the people who responded to this thread can relate to being awake but not actually being all there mentally after staying up for too long. I also didn't think this thread would last that long but hell, I guess it is kind of a leaderboard for who is the most hardcore player...or the biggest insomniac.

I did a weekend marathon in WoW with my ex back when we were playing hardcore. We would stop to eat and we even got hot and had sex one or twice, but I count that as part of the game session because we were logged in.

Naked MC ftw.

I don't know if you can count sex as part of the game session. But I did allow bathroom breaks and drink breaks. So if you had sex in the kitchen or bathroom while logged on I guess it could fall into one of the previously listed break categories. But, back to the gaming.

shandog137 said:
I don't know if you can count sex as part of the game session. But I did allow bathroom breaks and drink breaks. So if you had sex in the kitchen or bathroom while logged on I guess it could fall into one of the previously listed break categories. But, back to the gaming.

We were actively raiding an instance... you have to count that <.<

They did wonder why we were AFK for so long.

I see this as more of a "Wholly crap you played that long" topic as opposed to an actual competition or "?GRMember" won by playing the longest, topic. So...I was just being cynical when I commented on the whole bathroom breaks thing and whether your experience counted. It's really not that formal. Thus the last statement.

shandog137 said:
I see this as more of a "Wholly crap you played that long" topic as opposed to an actual competition or "?GRMember" won by playing the longest, topic. So...I was just being cynical when I commented on the whole bathroom breaks thing and whether your experience counted. It's really not that formal. Thus the last statement.

Hey bro, you are the one who was doing the counting. I was just sharing a story.

Back to topic...I regularly spend between 12 and 15 hours at a time playing new games for my PS3. Last saturday it was Fight Night Round 3 on Saturday from about 8:00am because I can't sleep-in anymore to about midnight. I just can't stay up late anymore. Unless there is a metal gear or final fantasy involved of course, in which case...to hell with the work schedule and sleep.

And Used44 I think I fixed the signature pic. I am not sure how long the upload last at imageshack but I will try to keep it up because that ad is pretty obnoxious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod