GTA V

UghRochester said:
I'm about to go to sleep. Listen to that voice message I left and keep repeating it.
I could have played more, but I gotta work. Also, couldn't get to play with Icepick and spartan317 that much, because my female character wasn't able join session, had to complete the remaining tutorial. Which is complete bullsh*t. Needless to say, I had to do that tutorial again.

Here's the little bit I livestreamed.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/39777947
Man, I feel like a complete dumbass. Got inside a vehicle with my female character today and had a waypoint set automatically. So, I went to it. Forgot Ron called my phone and I answered. So, I had to go to a Survival playlist complete that activity before I can join anyone. Wished I knew that yesterday. Now my female character, Tuna, is back in action.

Just tossing it out there. My other character is named is Dock. It's what happens when you're trying to type the letter "I" and accudentally hot the other key.

I just realized the car I thought I lost forever could be returned to me with an insurance claim.

Should've figured that out before I made an exact duplicate for 20 grand.

This all makes me laugh because I started it up 2 days in and have literally had no problems. What system are y'all playing on?

PS3. My cousin has it and has no problems what so ever in Chicago but no go for this old boy. I thought we purchased the same game leading me to believe we may have a similar experience yet...not the case apparently. Funny how we paid the same amount though

I lost my first two characters, but luckily I retained my money.

Also, Urban, they patched that last night. Luckily they did it after I had already gotten a fair amount. And it's still possible to use it to get 49k an hour for almost no effort. Which isn't all that much, but still.

Anyway, last night I raced Moses a few times. There was one guy we were playing with who was constantly ramming me, and so it provided me with nothing but glee to see one of his attempts to hit me causing him to fly off his bike and thus get last place.

We should do some private races, since I want to get the car upgrades and the only way to unlock them is win races.

So i just played through the torture mission. Holy shit, did I feel uncomfortable through most of that. I guess I haven't been completely desensitized yet.

While it was not an enjoyable experience, because of what GTA is and always has been, I can understand why they put it in there. It's meant to be critical of the portrayal of torture in other media, and makes it pretty clear that not only does it hardly ever achieve anything, it's just so, so very wrong as well.

Had fun with Nick and some other crew members today. Hopefully playing Xbox tonight so if you're on look out as I may or may not come gunning for you.

I will totally jump ship and play on Xbox 360 if you're gonna get online... USED.

I might not respond on mic on either platform, but just invite me to missions. I'll invite too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod