GTA V

Slow on the uptake? They aknowledged before launch that there would be issues and then they fixed them within two weeks and gave a little thank you gift to the fans.

I will be on all weekend in case you fools wanna rob some stores online

maybe we can pool our money and get a hangout?

I got a really expensive one we can all chill in. Still, just finished doing a survival mission for a nice 20g's. Gonna take a break, and I'll probably be playing more later.

UrbanMasque said:
I will be on all weekend in case you fools wanna rob some stores online

maybe we can pool our money and get a hangout?

I'll jump in later tonight for a bit.

Got to prepare for Pokemon tomorrow though.

Survival missions are the way to go.

Here's what I'm anticipating: I'll be on early and then much later tomorrow. I'm playing Xbox only. Sunday I'll be on PS3.

There are so many things about GTA Online that are confusing to me. I thought free roam was supposed to be semi-harmless fun. Getting in a fun shootout for a few minutes isn't supposed to cost me half of my savings. I thought money in the bank couldn't be stolen by other players...

used44 said:
Getting in a fun shootout for a few minutes isn't supposed to cost me half of my savings.
This is probably my biggest complaint about Online. While I am loving it, I just avoid free-roam altogether because if I do a mission that gets me 5 grand and then I die twice in free-roam, welp that money is gone. Time to do 20 more minutes of missions.

While you do get a lot more big money jobs as you play more, even then I risk losing a lot of money because some idiot camped my apartment.

You should lose 500 max, definitely not $2000 or however much it is.

UghRochester said:
used mentioned we would receive a "thank you for dealing with sh*t."

Don't put curses in my mouth. It's already overflowing with them!

UghRochester said:
I'm just happy to be able to afford an apartment

"Well, good for you..." - all of Ugh's coworkers who still live at home

I'm about to go to sleep. Listen to that voice message I left and keep repeating it.
I could have played more, but I gotta work. Also, couldn't get to play with Icepick and spartan317 that much, because my female character wasn't able join session, had to complete the remaining tutorial. Which is complete bullsh*t. Needless to say, I had to do that tutorial again.

Here's the little bit I livestreamed.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/39777947

Goddamn, after playing for a while, today was the day my internet decided it couldn't hold a connection.

Sorry Urban. I blew the getaway. Don't blame me.

Yes the ending was excellent. I know people say this with every new installment of GTA but Grand Theft Auto V is the best game ever made to date.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod